Bengals vs Falcons - Gameday thread

4 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

That last sack was my fault. Hopefully PFF can hear this and make the grade appropriate for whoever ended up getting beat on that.

— Cincinnati center Ted Karras, in what I believe is a first in NFL history — an offensive lineman saying publicly he wanted a sack assigned to him in the Pro Football Focus grades. I kind of like the honesty.

Suggests to me they look at that stuff and think it's bullshit.  It's probably used in contract negotiations against them.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Suggests to me they look at that stuff and think it's bullshit.  It's probably used in contract negotiations against them.

I know in the replay Joe was pissed and yelled at someone on the right side of the line

so it can't be blamed on Volson.  Wondered who it was.

Didn't think it was La'Eel or he would have gone on IR with hurt feelings and injured self esteem.

5 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

They're only saying PFF is bullshit because of how totally bullshit PFF is..   Making up Madden ratings and calling it analysis.  

Impressive how they've come to be taken seriously.  Good hustle by them for now  but I wouldn't wait to cash the check if I worked there.

3 minutes ago, MOC said:

And for those of us that wanted to draft Pitts (me included) 3 receptions for 9 yards with the longest being 7 yards. Yikes :o Lovin me some Hayden Hurst though :049:

Hurst has quickly become one of my favorite players.  There are just some players you can tell really love the game and put forth the effort and "heart" beyond expectations.  So many players are the opposite today, i.e. not living up to billing.

6 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Hurst has quickly become one of my favorite players.  There are just some players you can tell really love the game and put forth the effort and "heart" beyond expectations.  So many players are the opposite today, i.e. not living up to billing.

Beginning to think we should never draft a TE again.  Picking up a decent one in FA seems like a much better option than using a high draft pick and getting meh.  TE is a position that seems to take a few years to develop in anyways. 

6 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

I love the way he always gets yards after contact.  We should say... he has a Furst for 1st downs! 

On 10/24/2022 at 3:18 PM, Le Tigre said:

Every squawking head and message board will begin "analysis" of these types in around two months. 

I give this post an 89.7 grade which is very legitimate and should absolutely be quoted during any contract negotiations about real actual money.

Archived