2023 Season Ticket price increases.

5 minutes ago, LeonardWheeler said:

I am genuinely excited for you.  Coming off that breakout offensive performance, you have found something real to complain about.

well i wasnt being a huge crybaby when they were losing im also not going to cum all over the place daily when they are winning, just going to enjoy the ride, like an adult, so that doesnt really have anything to do with anything?!?!?!

and not so much a complaint as a surprise, i expected it for this season after the SB run, but the increase wasnt too bad. 

as im already paying for flights for my son and i, hotels, and rental car for every home game, i dont think the $80/game increase is going to be a deal breaker, but for those who live in cincinnati, the average income is $42k, $3300 on season tickets is 10% of your income after taxes are taken. so a small market team raising prices just over 15% is a little surprising.

16 minutes ago, RayDoggBengal said:

image.png.24fc5586887659f4dba56f71535315da.png

image.png.e4b75ccdb4f8497ed8be8dcc31c316a5.png

Ok, breaks down to $27 more per game based on 10 home games or $30 per game if we only have one home preseason game.  Not so bad for 3 tickets per game.

Hey Go, just drop a seat and move to the club with me and save a couple bucks.  lol

ive been selling the other pair, i like my 106 cause its not only on an aisle, but the row has 1 less seat, so there is an indent in from the aisle so people on steps dont bump me and all that. so i sell my 40 yardline seats unless a friend needs them. offsets my travels!

i have wanted to move to the club so so bad, but my son would prefer to stick in the lower bowl. if he ever stops coming to games with me, ill be joining you in the club 100%!

34 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

ive been selling the other pair, i like my 106 cause its not only on an aisle, but the row has 1 less seat, so there is an indent in from the aisle so people on steps dont bump me and all that. so i sell my 40 yardline seats unless a friend needs them. offsets my travels!

i have wanted to move to the club so so bad, but my son would prefer to stick in the lower bowl. if he ever stops coming to games with me, ill be joining you in the club 100%!

Lol, come Dec when he say's it cold, tell him he could be setting up in the club with RayDogg sipping hot chocolate and chatting with Icky.

3 hours ago, GoBengals said:

looks like someone deleted their comment.... interesting

I thought I got to it before anyone saw it.

I apologize for the personal attack.  It was inappropriate and petty. 

I don't know you, but I do know that this board was my favorite site for years and years. 

Thanks for that great run! 

Sec 104 Row 18, two seats

$2400 for the pair 2022

$2700 for the pair 2023

12.5% increase

One fewer preseason game

One additional regular season game

Screenshot_20221026_012350.jpg

Our $1200 per seat includes five $90 games (two preseason, CAR ATL BAL) and five $150 games (JAX CLE BUF PIT KCC).

My guess is that the $1350 per seat price next year will include four $105 games (one preseason plus three bottom feeders, probably IND, HOU and SEA or LAR) and six $155 games.

As of this 2021 data the Bengals had the 4th lowest average ticket price.  30% lower than even the league average.  People will spend their money where they want/can, even in Cincinnati.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/193595/average-ticket-price-in-the-nfl-by-team/

Also this season, Cincinnati ranks 6th in the NFL in attendance % at 101.4%.  Behind SF, Indy, Tampa, Miami and LA.

14 hours ago, LeonardWheeler said:

I thought I got to it before anyone saw it.

I apologize for the personal attack.  It was inappropriate and petty. 

I don't know you, but I do know that this board was my favorite site for years and years. 

Thanks for that great run! 

So come back and don't be a stranger, Brah!

It's all good. :icon15:

Quick follow-up

Our 2023 home opponents during the regular season will be:

HOU IND LAR SEA AFCE* NFCN** BAL CLE PIT

* - Will be paired against the team in this division that matches our order of finish

** - Same as *, plus this is our "17th" game opponent.

Assuming a top-two finish in the AFCN, the *'d teams would likely be BUF/MIA and MIN/GBP.

(For those looking at taking in a road game, we play at JAX TEN SFF ARI AFCW* (likely KCC/LAC) BAL CLE PIT)

I believe the "premium" home games would likely be:  BAL CLE PIT AFCE NFCN and whomever we play on Thursday Night (I'm thinking IND due to travel considerations )

The "non-premium" home games would be the rest: HOU LAR SEA and the preseason game.  That's a 6/4 split.

For the price we're paying, and assuming they don't cut per-game prices, the two combinations of 4 "cheap" and 6 "premium" tickets that total to $1350 are:

$90 / $165  (a $15 increase in "premium" game prices)

$105 / $155 (a $15 increase in "cheap" and $5 increase in "premium")

Looks like a modest per-game price... the majority of the increase comes from having a 6/4 split in favor of premium games versus this year's 5/5 split.  There's an extra "expensive" ticket in play.  And...... if the Stripes play one of their home games overseas, ST holders will get a credit applied to their account based on the value of that game's ticket, as was done in 2019.

Archived