This is Halloween, This is Halloween - Bengals vs Cleveland Football Team

3 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I am not talking about last night.  I am talking in general.  While the line isn’t good, nor is Taylor’s playcalling, Mixon is showing nothing.  Paying him $20M next year would be foolish.  You could sign a cheaper FA or draft a 2nd or 3rd round RB and get similar production. 

Running backs don’t last forever and Mixon looks past his expiration date. 

& I'm fine with that if it happens 

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

McCaffrey cant break tackles?

Lots more Id think..

If watched SF vs LA Sunday afternoon you would have seen a tour de force by McCaffrey.  He was awesome.  He is elusive as hell and hits the hole quickly. Still a good receiver too.  If he can stay healthy he will make a big difference for SF. 

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

If watched SF vs LA Sunday afternoon you would have seen a tour de force by McCaffrey.  He was awesome.  He is elusive as hell and hits the hole quickly. Still a good receiver too.  If he can stay healthy he will make a big difference for SF. 

I like the Niners chances to make it to NFC chsmpionshio..

Theyre solid..

Stupid question, but with Mike Zimmers sudden death coming yesterday, is that something the team just found out about right before the game? Was it something that could've thrown the whole team into a funk? I'm not sure how close he was to the team, I thought I read he was working remotely. 

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:
PFF Pass Blocking Grades for the #Bengals in the loss last night to the #Browns: 
Ted Karras - 83.4
Alex Cappa - 83.2
Cordell Volson - 68.8 -
La’el Collins - 46.1
Jonah Williams - 32.2

That number seems a little too high for Williams. Ship him back to bammer and replace him with a traffic cone. Maybe some DE will trip on it.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:
PFF Pass Blocking Grades for the #Bengals in the loss last night to the #Browns: 
Ted Karras - 83.4
Alex Cappa - 83.2
Cordell Volson - 68.8 -
La’el Collins - 46.1
Jonah Williams - 32.2

Would love to hear the word salad that'd result from asking them to explain the 2/10ths of a point difference between Karras And Cappa.

PFF is hilarious.

Archived