Adam Zimmer, 38, Passes

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-adam-zimmer-former-vikings-defensive-coordinator-and-son-of-mike-zimmer-dies-at-38

Adam Zimmer, former Vikings defensive coordinator and son of Mike Zimmer, dies at 38

Adam Zimmer, offensive analyst for the Cincinnati Bengals and son of former Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer, died on Monday night at age 38. No cause of death has been given. His sister, Corri Zimmer White, shared the news in a devastating Instagram post on Tuesday morning.

image.thumb.png.323ea8be00197c3a03072102bfaf410b.png

11 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Very sad news. Feeling for Mike right now. 

As an aside, it's always odd when they have a death announcement of a younger person and no cause of death. It didn't just happen ... and the how is arguably the 2nd most important detail of the story. 

Another important detail would be when it happened? Before the game, during the game, after? 

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Very sad news. Feeling for Mike right now. 

As an aside, it's always odd when they have a death announcement of a younger person and no cause of death. It didn't just happen ... and the how is arguably the 2nd most important detail of the story. 

1 hour ago, BengalBuck said:

Another important detail would be when it happened? Before the game, during the game, after? 

Yeah, good questions...and maybe none of our business but its human nature to want details.  I wonder if he traveled with the team?  I could see someone in an "Analyst" role could go either way, i.e. doesn't necessarily need the real-time data.

Archived