27 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Britt Hilton and Hill??

Apple and Flowers as backups for now..

Hell why not???

Hill's future is at Bates position, Apple may only be here this year but I wouldn't put hill at CB to confuse the learning curve of him at S.

Starters are Apple and CTB

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Just shut Chase down let him fully heal get a top 10 pick and use it on a Tackle, it was a mistake to give Williams his 5th year option before he even played a snap in his 4th year

Tempting, but then what? Let JB get sacked another 50 times in a throw-away season? 

4-4 means they are still in the playoff area code. The AFC contains several underperforming teams, which might give the Bengals a look at one of the last wild-cards. Currently, they sit at #9 in the AFC. Figure they will have to get to 10 wins, but not seeing where those 10 are going to come from. 

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Hill's future is at Bates position, Apple may only be here this year but I wouldn't put hill at CB to confuse the learning curve of him at S.

Starters are Apple and CTB

I agree theyll start Britt and Apple..

Id like to see Hill on the field more

46 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Need 6 of the remaining 9, possibly 7 after going 0-3 in the division?

Have to admit I'm not seeing it right now.

We will see Garrett and Watt again.

And running back Henry

And that's not even counting the Chiefs and Buffalo

Ja'Marr still out.  No Awuzie.

Hendrickson and Hubbard getting dinged and beaten up every game... only a matter of time.

We Screwed.

3:35... Carman still here

18 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

what a terrible night

Fuckin A right.  If I wanted to feel queasy and depressed I could've eaten an entire bag of mini Reese's cups from the marked down candy at Kroger on the way home.  At least I would've had the brief sugar rush before the crash instead of slowly circling the drain for several hours & questioning my decisions just the same.

I expected a slow start, I did not expect the team to collectively waddle out to midfield and shake a surprise turd out of their pant leg like a hobo magician.

What even the fuck was that? It was like a mediocre bad dream. ZT owes us all an apology.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Fuckin A right.  If I wanted to feel queasy and depressed I could've eaten an entire bag of mini Reese's cups from the marked down candy at Kroger on the way home.  At least I would've had the brief sugar rush before the crash instead of slowly circling the drain for several hours & questioning my decisions just the same.

I expected a slow start, I did not expect the team to collectively waddle out to midfield and shake a surprise turd out of their pant leg like a hobo magician.

What even the fuck was that? It was like a mediocre bad dream. ZT owes us all an apology.

Milky Ways have been a supply chain casualty for quite some time.

At least around here.

Archived