Keeping Our Enemies Closer 2022: second half

21 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Are they ever gonna get a helmet that fits Mahomme's head?  Always seems like it's only 1/2 way down on his head.  Is his head shaped like Megamind or do the Chiefs need an upgrade at equipment mgr?

It keeps growing, it's getting too much fertilizer 

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Tommy Bay had a nice last 44-second TD drive to beat LAR. 

Speaking of the once glorious and invincible LAR, they are now 3-5.  

Offensive line goes to shit, so does the team.  Stafford probably having Lions flashbacks this season.

6 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Well if you can coach Hebron Christian Acadeny your ready for the NFL..😎

I do like Saturday and hope he keeps them in contention.

Doubt it though.

No QB.......

His first move, should be to re-insert Matty Ice as QB. He may be shot as an upper-echelon starter, but still has to be better than whoever the heck Sam Ehlinger is.   

51 minutes ago, membengal said:

There's no way putting in Ehlinger was Reich's idea. That was, by every insider account I read, something that was directed by ownership.

True. Irsay is being lambasted for his interference in the QB situation. 

Was reading in Reich's post-game presser--pre-firing--he was going to "consider" the current QB malaise. I took this as an indication he may be heading back to Ryan. God knows where they are going now. 

Let me explain what is going on.  The Colts are tanking for a QB.  So instead of promoting their D-Coordinator, who is doing a good job, and telling him to tank, they bring in company man Saturday.   Saturday will take the bullets for the money and then go back to his day job. 

Keep in mind they may already have an idea of who they want but that guy is probably on an NFL staff and the Colts can’t even send him a birthday card during the regular season. 

Any talk of a guy like Peyton going there is laughable.  They don’t have anything close to a QB or offensive line so not gonna happen. 

6 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

AD just tossed two TD passes to Olave and Callaway… but both were dropped. 

I think you forgot the ninja.  Should read Dalton just missed a wide open Calloway for an easy TD pass. 

Archived