Keeping Our Enemies Closer 2022: second half

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Blake had heart.  

That’s a great attribute. He also routinely threw either 10-yard passes only 9 yards, or 20 feet over a receiver’s head. 

And no playoffs. 

But those 2 bombs to Darnay against Dallas!! 

is that your point, Doctor? 

38 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Clearly I'm shocked to see the Dolts starting Matt Ryan today.  I guess Irsay trusts his inexperienced HC enough to risk a $27M injury to a QB who clearly won't be rostered in 2023.

But hey, you do you, Indy.

“Hey…Colts fans…”

18 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

That’s a great attribute. He also routinely threw either 10-yard passes only 9 yards, or 20 feet over a receiver’s head. 

And no playoffs. 

But those 2 bombs to Darnay against Dallas!! 

is that your point, Doctor? 

He had a great college career, wasn't given a chance due to racism, got lucky with QB injuries, and became an average NFL QB for over 5 years. 

Yep, heart.  

5 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

He had a great college career, wasn't given a chance due to racism, got lucky with QB injuries, and became an average NFL QB for over 5 years. 

Yep, heart.  

Sounds good. And correct. 

But why is there a relevance to your anathema to Andrew G. Dalton? 

Or for that matter, relevance to any other Bengal QB? 

On 11/12/2022 at 4:42 PM, UncleEarl said:

Really amazing that some folks are still obsessed with Dalton.  Yeah, he wasn't a guy that's going to win the big game.  He's gone.  He's someone else's problem.  If he was still here sucking ass I would be first in line to rip the guy, but he's not. 

Whenever Dullton is praised by Bengal fans, Tibor will be there

Whenever ignorant fans state that Dullton should be a member of the Ring of Honor, Tibor will be there

Whenever fans get excited that Dullton is going to help the Bengals by beating the Rats or Stillers, Tibor will be there

5 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Yep, heart.  

Allegedly, Blake & Pickens were grade A a-holes to their teammates.  

12 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Allegedly, Blake & Pickens were grade A a-holes to their teammates.  

Heard Boomer and Kitna didn't have many friends on the team..,  Recall Marvin talking about guys mostly keeping to themselves, on their own schedules & a lack of shared goals when he got here.  Man sat in a dunk tank and talked trash to the players :D Natural to see the team out for dinner now but I guess that wasn't always the case.  Really too bad he's "couldn't win in the playoffs" considering what he started with here.

17 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Heard Boomer and Kitna didn't have many friends on the team..,  Recall Marvin talking about guys mostly keeping to themselves, on their own schedules & a lack of shared goals when he got here.  Man sat in a dunk tank and talked trash to the players :D Natural to see the team out for dinner now but I guess that wasn't always the case.  Really too bad he's "couldn't win in the playoffs" considering what he started with here.

kINTa seems like a grade A asshole.  I have a feeling Palmer was well liked by his teammates.  

16 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Yep, heart.  

Huh?? Yeah, there was so much racism out there he started 75 games  for the Bengals and 100 games in total in the NFL.   Oh, and those racist Bengals tried to replace him with Akile Smith after giving him 4 YEARS to make the playoffs. 

And the Saints TRADED for him to be their stater and he did well until he got hurt.  Then they did the racism thing and replaced him with Aaron Brooks, for SIX years. 

GTFOH. 

19 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

These are the stories I heard.  I mean, Carl Pickens was not a good dude.  If they were hanging with him...

Yep.  Me, too.

And I'm going to get killed on here for saying this but some of David Klingler's problems (as if he did not have

enough of his own) was Pickins would not do jack shit for him as a receiver; not even try to catch passes thrown to

him that were catchable.  Seeing him with Blake was a highlight reel of catches he made, etc and he would pull up on

routes for Klingler and watch him be intercepted on decently thrown passes.

Part of this was he had a major bug up his ass about Klingler being the first round draft choice and he was second.

I don't think two human beings could have been more polar opposite than David Klingler and Carl Pickins.

12 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Whenever Dullton is praised by Bengal fans, Tibor will be there

Whenever ignorant fans state that Dullton should be a member of the Ring of Honor, Tibor will be there

Whenever fans get excited that Dullton is going to help the Bengals by beating the Rats or Stillers, Tibor will be there

In brightest days, in darkest nights, no fandom shall escape my slight. Let those who enjoy Dalton's sight, beware my power the Green Douchebag's Light!!

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

In brightest days, in darkest nights, no fandom shall escape my slight. Let those who enjoy Dalton's sight, beware my power the Green Douchebag's Light!!

The funny thing is nobody ever said Dalton was going to do shit for us, it was simply a manufactured scenario so he could dump on Dalton again. 

Yeah, we all wanted New Orleans to beat the Stealers just like we wish everyone would beat the Stealers but nobody was holding their breath thinking Andy would pull it off.  

Week 11 Scoreboard Watch

**Note: I only want some of the teams to win for our

playoff hopes be it Division or Wild Card

NOT because I like them.

Thursday

Go Pantara beat Baltimore Rats

Sunday

Go Aaron Rogers, beat Tennessee Tight Asses

Hold you nose game... Go Turds, beat Buffalo

Go New England, beat Jets

Go Chargers beat Chefs

Go Us (of course) beat the Pittsburgh Watts

Bonus

Go New Orleans Andys beat Los Angeles Tibors.

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

The funny thing is nobody ever said Dalton was going to do shit for us, it was simply a manufactured scenario so he could dump on Dalton again. 

Yeah, we all wanted New Orleans to beat the Stealers just like we wish everyone would beat the Stealers but nobody was holding their breath thinking Andy would pull it off.  

Your first mistake was thinking Tibor had a working cerebreal cortex

3 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Week 11 Scoreboard Watch

NOT because I like them.

Thursday

Go Chargers beat Chefs

Bonus

Go Panthers beat the Rats??

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

For the record, Tibor isn't the only Bash Andy commenters here. All sorts of "enemy" sightings in this thread, plus the microcosms on the earlier parts of the Bye Week Thread. 

The question begs--and not to you, as you have also brought this up--why the constant bonk-bonk on the head whenever this now-long-departed player is playing?  

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

For the record, Tibor isn't the only Bash Andy commenters here. All sorts of "enemy" sightings in this thread, plus the microcosms on the earlier parts of the Bye Week Thread. 

The question begs--and not to you, as you have also brought this up--why the constant bonk-bonk on the head whenever this now-long-departed player is playing?  

No idea.  Like I said, we wanted the Saints to beat the Stealers whether it was Drew Brees, Jameis Winston or Andy Dalton as the QB.  Why a particular poster has to make up phony board love of the departed player just to rub it in these imaginary poster’s noses is beyond me.  

I am a Saints fan.  I love Dalton because every game he plays gets us closer to a high draft pick / possible franchise QB.  Still, I wanted them to beat the fucking Stealers. 

Pickens was a piece of shit person.

I was still on active duty and now stationed in Dayton so I could spend time with my young son who lived in Cincy with his mother.  He was about 13 or 14 and the closest I had been to Cincy was stationed in DC so I hadn't had time to build a strong relationship with him.  When I got to Dayton I spent almost 2 months pay on season tickets for us.  He's 38 now and still takes about those games setting in the cold, my wife packing us food to take to game and the best I could do sometimes was get him a hot chocolate during the cold games.  I'm not complaining just setting the stage for when we met Pickens.

Back then they use to have a lunch for season ticket holders before the regular season started where you could meet the players and get stuff signed.  They have everybody a mini Bengal's football that could be signed.  Well me and son went to Pickens to get him to sign it and he looked at me and asked why I didn't buy one of his jersey's.  This still pisses me off today, but that day I just walked on down the line and got Ken Anderson to sign it.  

I should have just KOed him then or told him I couldn't afford his jersey because I was busy severing so he didn't have to.  So yes Pickens was a piece of shit person.

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Week 11 Scoreboard Watch

NOT because I like them.

Thursday

Go Pantara beat Baltimore Rats

Sunday

Go Chargers beat Chefs

Bonus

Added mirth to Thursday nite...  Panthers' Baker Mayfield to start vs Ravens, PJ Walker out with high ankle sprain

Archived