Jump to content

We Need to Talk About Joe Mix


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, SF2 said:

True but it is still one game. The message to the players is pretty clear: most of you will be following these guys out the door soon. 
 

Also, does anyone think Wilkes has this kind of power after 3 games as HC?  Maybe there was a blow up after the game that caused this. 

Blow it up. start all over again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SF2 said:

True but it is still one game. The message to the players is pretty clear: most of you will be following these guys out the door soon. 
 

Also, does anyone think Wilkes has this kind of power after 3 games as HC?  Maybe there was a blow up after the game that caused this. 

 

They are going to start PJ Walker again this week.  🤣 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/7/2022 at 12:13 AM, HavePityPlease said:

 

I watched it and my understanding was that he wasn't supposed be out there as a receiver on that play, something about they called to an empty set so he to go out there but didn't know the route.  I believe he said Burrow told "just run a fade".

Ok fade, yea, I didn’t go back to listen.  Thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Every team can say this. Doing it is another thing as we know. We can all dream though. 

 Count me as a skeptic but I just don’t think Mixon will score 5TDs against Baltimore.  Hope I am wrong. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, High School Harry said:

All those dumb ass penalties showed not prepared.

How many times did someone line up in the neutral zone?

That is just moronic.  Maybe once or so but seems like every drive

someone did or jumped off sides.

They did it on at least 3 of MIxon's TD runs.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i mean everyone is telling me how good Volson is on magical pass sets on sundays in the eastern border games before 3pm on traditional republican pass sets.

 

so joe must suck, as proven by the panthers game where we faced a shitty ass front 7. and still stacked the line with an extra blocker and ran away from the trash linemen majority of the time.

 

 

START PERINE!!!11111111

 

this group i swaer.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, GoBengals said:

i mean everyone is telling me how good Volson is on magical pass sets on sundays in the eastern border games before 3pm on traditional republican pass sets.

 

so joe must suck, as proven by the panthers game where we faced a shitty ass front 7. and still stacked the line with an extra blocker and ran away from the trash linemen majority of the time.

 

 

START PERINE!!!11111111

 

this group i swaer.

So we are supposed to pretend the first 8 games this season didn’t happen?  That Mixon was almost last in the league  in yards after contact?     That he was averaging only 3.35 yards a carry?  That Perine was more effective?  That Mixon couldn’t block a waterboy?   Let’s see him continue to play even decently the next few games before we proclaim him back.  One game against a dysfunctional opponent is what it is.  
 

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

So we are supposed to pretend the first 8 games this season didn’t happen?  That Mixon was almost last in the league  in yards after contact?     That he was averaging only 3.35 yards a carry?  That Perine was more effective?  That Mixon couldn’t block a waterboy?   Let’s see him continue to play even decently the next few games before we proclaim him back.  One game against a dysfunctional opponent is what it is.  
 

 

 

 

Maybe just pretend there is an offensive line that has a great impact on a RB's performance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Mixon's biggest benefit to the team right now is his salary will go toward re-signing Tee Higgins and/or Hayden Hurst

when Mix is cut at the end of the season.

 

I think he will be a liability this Sunday in the backfield with Watt and friends than any help.

Perine will be much better back there (imho) as far as keeping Mr Burrow alive.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...