The Two Games Left The Bengals Do Make The Playoffs But Where Thread

• Le Tigre changed the title to The Two Games Left The Bengals Do Make The Playoffs But Where Thread

Looking at the newly flexed Stealer/Rat match, I’m not thinking there is anyway in hell the Stealers win. It would take a stumblebum melt of the ages for the Rats to out-shit the Stealers on prime time. 

Can help the Bengals win the division early, so hope against hope for Kenny Pick-Six

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Looking at the newly flexed Stealer/Rat match, I’m not thinking there is anyway in hell the Stealers win. It would take a stumblebum melt of the ages for the Rats to out-shit the Stealers on prime time. 

Can help the Bengals win the division early, so hope against hope for Kenny Pick-Six

Is Lamar playing again yet? If he's playing I agree, if he's out I think the Steelers have a chance.

48 minutes ago, membengal said:

The stealers should have won that game against the ravens a few weeks ago. Literally, trubisky three three INTS in the red zone in a two-point loss. Failing to see how the stealers have no chance in this one...

It's the Stealers and in prime time.  The refs will try to keep it close until the 4th quarter & Pittsburgh is liable to kneecap a couple of people. 

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

It's the Stealers and in prime time.  The refs will try to keep it close until the 4th quarter & Pittsburgh is liable to kneecap a couple of people. 

So, who is Collinsworth going to slobber over more-Lamar Jackson (if he plays) or the Squeelers?

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

So, who is Collinsworth going to slobber over more-Lamar Jackson (if he plays) or the Squeelers?

Whichever comes out strong.

If the othe team r comes back he'll 

commemce to hail their effort.

He's no worse than others whether you like  his analysis during games or not..

3 hours ago, Cricket said:

I just absolutely hate the idea that if we finish one game out of the top seed, stealer fans will claim that it was their Week-1 win over us that did it.  😠

They wouldn't be wrong, but it was less them and more a shitty call on what should have been a Chase td and a bizarre injury to our long snapper. 

13 hours ago, Cricket said:

I just absolutely hate the idea that if we finish one game out of the top seed, stealer fans will claim that it was their Week-1 win over us that did it.  😠

10 hours ago, BengalBuck said:

They wouldn't be wrong, but it was less them and more a shitty call on what should have been a Chase td and a bizarre injury to our long snapper. 

Agree100% and now I realize and admit with 20/20 hindsight that Joe was still hurting from the burst appendix 

and it was Volson's first real game with an O line that had not played that much as a group.

Jonah, predictably, got killed and Collins was still hurting.

I did not realize any of that then and that is my humble after sight opinion now.

Whatever... Go Stealers and Refs, Beat the Rats.

6 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Agree100% and now I realize and admit with 20/20 hindsight that Joe was still hurting from the burst appendix 

and it was Volson's first real game with an O line that had not played that much as a group.

Jonah, predictably, got killed and Collins was still hurting.

I did not realize any of that then and that is my humble after sight opinion now.

Whatever... Go Stealers and Refs, Beat the Rats.

All fair points.

Archived