The Two Games Left The Bengals Do Make The Playoffs But Where Thread

6 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Tampa sucks, browns suck, patriots suck, bills and ravens are beatable, ravens defense sucks, and lamar is imploding per usual, von miller just hit IR, the KC game is the toughest game on the remainder of the schedule.

Miller should be back for our game but yeah otherwise Im not super worried about anyone other than KC.

22 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Miller should be back for our game but yeah otherwise Im not super worried about anyone other than KC.

I would agree too...by no means is this an easy schedule to finish up...but with the team rounding into form (as Taylor said) they have to play us too.  It also worked out well that 4 of 6 are at home...with the 2 roadies against Tampa Brady and NE...both of whom look like the plan on sucking for the remainder of the year.  

If we can get past KC...and that is a 50/50 proposition...I don't think finishing on a full run or only losing one is a crazy proposition...

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

There is going to be a crap week—outside of the 50-50 KC. Just not sure which one it will manifest against. The most likelies will be one of the roadies. 

well if we take care of business, we have tie breakers with dolphins, titans, would be pats, would be bills, possibly KC, and jets already. thats everyone in the playoff picture through spot 9 except the chargers who we currently have a game up on already and they play the dolphins, titans, rams broncos and colts. so us winning 3 still keeps us ahead of them.

i could see the ravens sweet the steelers or get swept by the steelers. so the division is in their hands, but the playoffs are very very likely.. i think they have us at 80% chance to make playoffs.

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

well if we take care of business, we have tie breakers with dolphins, titans, would be pats, would be bills, possibly KC, and jets already. thats everyone in the playoff picture through spot 9 except the chargers who we currently have a game up on already and they play the dolphins, titans, rams broncos and colts. so us winning 3 still keeps us ahead of them.

i could see the ravens sweet the Stealers or get swept by the Stealers. so the division is in their hands, but the playoffs are very very likely.. i think they have us at 80% chance to make playoffs.

Don’t all of the head-to-head tiebreakers get tossed out if there are more than two teams tied?  :shrug: 

14 hours ago, Cricket said:

Don’t all of the head-to-head tiebreakers get tossed out if there are more than two teams tied?  :shrug: 

Well I wouldn’t assume we would tie with all just if we tied with any of those guys. But yes. And also we likely won’t win any tie breaker aside from head to head our division and conference record is trash. Currently. 

4 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Based on....?

I think we end up the 3 seed, but beating the Bills in a few weeks would give us the tiebreaker. I have run a few scenarios and the most likely ones still have us playing the Rats a 3rd time.

9 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

Obviously if they continue to play well like the last few weeks I’m not sure what teams beat us. But a 9-0 run to finish the year seems a bit wishful. 

should be a fun ride. 

I’m definitely not betting against them to pull it off. Are you? 

On 12/5/2022 at 9:06 AM, Le Tigre said:

Based on....?

Because we win the games we need to win. I would be surprised if they lose again this year and will finish the year 13-4. When THIS TEAM turns it on they cannot be beat. This isn't Andy Dalton's team anymore. 

On 12/5/2022 at 10:16 AM, spicoli said:

Winning out. 

I like how you think.. People here are still living IN THE PAST. The team we have is like a Tom Brady New England Pats of 10 years ago. We won't win it all every year, but in big games we will find a way to pull 99% of them out. 

Burrow is a leader. He wins games. Players want to play with him. Burrow's halo is so bright that it encompasses the rest of the team, and they play above their level to keep the light shining! 

28 minutes ago, Gary said:

I like how you think.. People here are still living IN THE PAST. The team we have is like a Tom Brady New England Pats of 10 years ago. We won't win it all every year, but in big games we will find a way to pull 99% of them out. 

Burrow is a leader. He wins games. Players want to play with him. Burrow's halo is so bright that it encompasses the rest of the team, and they play above their level to keep the light shining! 

In the mean time, I hope the players are taking it one game at a time.

5 hours ago, Cricket said:

In the mean time, I hope the players are taking it one game at a time.

No doubt.. The only game that even scares me a little is Buffalo. Can you imagine ending the season beating KC, TEN, BUF, BAL, TB? We are talking beating almost every 1st place team in their div. 

I seriously think that we will end the season 13-4 or at the very worst 12-5. NE, BAL, TB, CLE do not scare me in the least bit. 

Archived