Bye Week Week.

7 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

This is probably not good if you live outside of the local markets. Two win teams aren't usually nationally televised, but it is the stealers...

4:25 start tells me that it is part of a doubleheader and there's a good chance that it will have more of an audience than a 1:00 game. There are only 2 other games at the late slot, Raiders/Broncos at 4:05 and Cowboys/Vikings at 4:25. Cowboys/Vikings will probably be the national game of the week. 

3 hours ago, membengal said:

Simmons has said he's holding very well in practices. That's not an issue. 

Then I think the loyalty to Huber has been extended long enough. 

Changing two of the three cogs in the kicking game during the season isn't optimal.

This must be the quote:

"That didn’t factor into it at all. Drue holds every day in practice. They split it up. Kevin always takes the majority of the reps. Drue always gets a couple," Simmons said. "I tracked every possible scenario and combination of snapper and holder (during camp). It was virtually a dead heat with Clark (Harris) snapping and Kevin holding or Clark snapping and Drue holding or Cal (Adomitis) snapping and Drue holding or whatever. There was zero difference between it." 

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

4:25 start tells me that it is part of a doubleheader and there's a good chance that it will have more of an audience than a 1:00 game. There are only 2 other games at the late slot, Raiders/Broncos at 4:05 and Cowboys/Vikings at 4:25. Cowboys/Vikings will probably be the national game of the week. 

So the Raiders/Broncos is a Fox game and the Cowboys/Vikings is a CBS game and the Bengals/stillers is still listed as a NBC game, but I'm guessing that will change back to CBS. Anyway, it looks like CBS has the late national window and Cowboys/Vikings trumps the Bengals/stillers at this point. It's still weird to me that they switch networks occasionally. 

8 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Get the idea. For me, however, getting CFT as far behind the Bengals as possible at this stage of the season, is preferable. 

I think we were Cleveland's Super Bowl and they were the perfect storm for us.

I don't see that happening again and I think a number of other teams will knock them off, too.

If we tie with Miami for a Wild Card slot we win because of head to head competition.

If they beat Cleveland and end up with a one game better record because of it...

So go Clowns.

BTW... I think it will be a different story completely when they come down here.

I think it will be Rub-a-Dub Dun Watson's first game and I don't think he will be sharp.

I liked our new OLT Jonah Adeniji... Adeniji reported as an eligible receiver last Sunday (per the PA)

so throw him one on a trick play.  And hope he catches it.

Father-in-law of former Bengals star sold $2 billion Powerball ticket

The gas station owner is father-in-law to Domata Peko, who played 10 seasons with the Bengals.

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - A Bengals tie connects Cincinnati to the $2 billion Powerball ticket sold Tuesday in California. 

The store where the ticket was sold is owned by Joe Chahayed, according to multiple outlets including NFL reporter Darren Rovell with The Action Network

Chahayed’s is father-in-law to former Cincinnati Bengals Nose Tackle Domata Peko, Rovell says. 

Chahayed is owner of Joe’s Service Center, a gas station in Altadena, California, according to a Daily Bulletin report.

Peko posted that report on his Instagram story with the caption: “My Father In-Law Sold the winning PowerBall 2 billion $ Congratulations Baba”

Because Chahayed owns the store where the ticket was sold, he will receive $1 million.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2022/11/08/bengals-mike-hilton-finger-injury-surgery/

Bengals CB Mike Hilton reveals finger injury required surgery

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Mike Hilton raised some eyebrows last weekend when he missed his team’s blowout win over the Carolina Panthers.

Hilton had a finger injury, but his sudden designation as out before the final injury report released raised some eyebrows.

Turns out Hilton needed surgery to address the issue, which was a fracture in three different places on his pinkie, according to The Athletic’s Jay Morrison.

Despite suffering the injury in the second quarter during the loss to the Browns, Hilton remained in the game.

Hilton says the development won’t hold him out of the team’s post-bye clash with the Pittsburgh Stealers, his former team.

Alongside Hilton, the Bengals hope the likes of Dax Hill, DJ Reader and perhaps even Ja’Marr Chase can return after the week off, too

I guess this goes here...

Baltimore Ravens TE Mark Andrews downgraded to out vs. Saints

Nov 6, 2022
  • hensley_jamison.png&h=80&w=80&scale=crop
    Jamison HampsterESPN Staff Writer 

NEW ORLEANS -- Lamar Jackson will officially be without his top target for the Baltimore Cravens' game at the New Orleans Andys on Monday night.

Two-time Pro Bowl tight end Mark Andrews (shoulder, knee) was downgraded to out Sunday after not traveling with the AFC North-leading Ravens (5-3) to New Orleans. He had been listed as doubtful Saturday.

This means Jackson will be without his top tight end (Andrews) and No. 1 wide receiver (Rashod Bateman, who suffered a season-ending foot injury) against the Saints. Also, No. 1 running back Gus Edwards(hamstring) is doubtful for Monday's game.

The Andys previously ruled out cornerback Marshon Lattimore and running back Mark Ingram for Monday's game, while wide receiver Jarvis Landry is listed as questionable after returning to practice this week.

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Nov 6, 2022

NEW ORLEANS -- Lamar Jackson will officially be without his top target for the Baltimore Cravens' game at the New Orleans Andys on Monday night.

Two-time Pro Bowl tight end Mark Andrews (shoulder, knee) was downgraded to out Sunday after not traveling with the AFC North-leading Ravens (5-3) to New Orleans. He had been listed as doubtful Saturday.

This means Jackson will be without his top tight end (Andrews) and No. 1 wide receiver (Rashod Bateman, who suffered a season-ending foot injury) against the Saints. Also, No. 1 running back Gus Edwards(hamstring) is doubtful for Monday's game.

The Andys previously ruled out cornerback Marshon Lattimore and running back Mark Ingram for Monday's game, while wide receiver Jarvis Landry is listed as questionable after returning to practice this week.

So there's a chance Andy may pull this out for the Saints?

We know better..😎

7 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Nov 6, 2022

Ummmmm, did we just warp through some sort of space/time continuum? 🤔

FOX EARLY

10-FOX-E.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu
  Minnesota @ Buffalo    Joe Davis, Daryl Johnston
   Detroit @ Chicago   Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

New Orleans @ Pittsburgh   Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Archived