Bye Week Games (Featuring Andrew Dalton) Thread

• Le Tigre changed the title to Bye Week Games (Featuring Andrew Dalton) Thread
4 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Been watching the CFL Eastern Finals Montreal vs Toronto. Pretty entertaining. A bit different from CFL past—actually quite a bit of running the ball. 

Maybe IC can illuminate on this: if this is Toronto’s home game, why isn’t it at the Rogers Centre? 

Toronto football is played at BMO field, which is also used for soccer. 

Although the CFL is a passing league, by the time the playoffs start it is getting cold, so teams tend to run more. 

The Western Final is later today here in Winnipeg where our team (defending two time champs Winnipeg Blue Bombers) play the BC Lions. Temperature will be about -7 C.  Great QB match up - we have former Bearcat Zach Collaros and BC has former Ohio QB Nathan Rourke (whose younger brother is now thier starting QB). 

6 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Toronto football is played at BMO field, which is also used for soccer. 

Although the CFL is a passing league, by the time the playoffs start it is getting cold, so teams tend to run more. 

The Western Final is later today here in Winnipeg where our team (defending two time champs Winnipeg Blue Bombers) play the BC Lions. Temperature will be about -7 C.  Great QB match up - we have former Bearcat Zach Collaros and BC has former Ohio QB Nathan Rourke (whose younger brother is now thier starting QB). 

Argos look pretty good. And the Western Finals will be on right after this one, so looking forward to that! 

Amish and I—as partial owners of the Roughriders—would have no dog in the fight this season. However, Winnipeg is intriguing so I would hope things go well for them. 

I don't think Watt

Unknown-2.jpeg

will have any problems with Jonah Adanaiji next week.

Even less if he lines up across from La'Cordy Collins.

If Zac et al have any compassion for Joe at all, Mixon won't see

the field or see it very much.  Perine will do a much better job as a

speed bump for Watt and friends.

hahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fucking Bills haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha\

we are laughing at you you dumb fucks aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived