Bye Week Games (Featuring Andrew Dalton) Thread

47 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Justin Jefferson is a beast.

My son had Justin Jefferson, Kirk Cousins, and Devin Singletary in his FF league so it was a good day for him.

The end of that games WAS nuts!! Glad the Vikings were able to pull it out. 

As for Miami-Cleveland, hopefully Zac Taylor will look at this game and realize that the Browns can be run on and that will help neutralize Garrett and Clowney. 

18 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

The Raiders should fire Josh McDaniel immediiately..

He's not HC material no matter how well he coached in NE..

He never head-coached "well" in NE because he never did the job.

He's the dumbass who thought Tim Teblows was NFL material. 

12 hours ago, tibor75 said:

The AFC looks wide open.  Bills choke again.  Chargers go down as well.  KC has no running game and can be beat.  Not sure the Bengals can repeat, but there isn't a team obviously better than them.  

Miami looked pretty damned good yesterday. Granted, it was against the Browns defense and I don't think the Browns were ready for Miami to run the ball the way they did, but Miami also shut down the Browns' running game (except for one long run that Chubb ripped off.) But I also realize that they are one Tua concussion away from mediocrity. 

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Miami looked pretty damned good yesterday. Granted, it was against the Browns defense and I don't think the Browns were ready for Miami to run the ball the way they did, but Miami also shut down the Browns' running game (except for one long run that Chubb ripped off.) But I also realize that they are one Tua concussion away from mediocrity. 

KC Miami are dangerous offensively.

Cincinnati once healthy can beat them both at their game..

They allready have..

Archived