Die Stealers Die! (Episode 2) Week

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

My condolences. Please stay alive.  

i have a winning record in that building, hope to keep that up, but as far as safety, i dont expect much issue, those fans turn into puppy dogs when their team sucks, but we smoked their ass twice then lost to them, so im not really sure what to expect, i paid way too much for a parking pass right next to the stadium, helps with the weather and also with safety.

flying into cincinnati early saturday,, driving up and back sunday, then fly home late monday night.

Logan Wilson doing an autograph signing in Monroe Monday evening, plan on bringing my game worn jersey of his from the titans playoffs game and getting it signed. i may forget, it may sell out, so we shall see how it shakes out.

2 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

i have a winning record in that building, hope to keep that up, but as far as safety, i dont expect much issue, those fans turn into puppy dogs when their team sucks, but we smoked their ass twice then lost to them, so im not really sure what to expect, i paid way too much for a parking pass right next to the stadium, helps with the weather and also with safety.

flying into cincinnati early saturday,, driving up and back sunday, then fly home late monday night.

Logan Wilson doing an autograph signing in Monroe Monday evening, plan on bringing my game worn jersey of his from the titans playoffs game and getting it signed. i may forget, it may sell out, so we shall see how it shakes out.

You're driving to and from shittsburgh in the same day? Jesus, man.

16 minutes ago, Cat said:

You're driving to and from shittsburgh in the same day? Jesus, man.

well im not trying to stay in that shithole any longer than i have to. and my brain is on mountain time zone, so even a 1am arrival back to the hotel is like 11pm as far as tiredness. 

should be thawed out by then as well.

my buddy rolling with me and my son is going to be in indianapolis saturday and monday for work, so we will meet him in dayton then head up at like 10-11am. Colorado is prepping us for the cold with the 4 inches of snow we are getting today and tomorrow, buddy is coming from florida, he is gonna have a bad time.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:14 AM, tibor75 said:

The picture is the best. 

Not just Watt you have to worry about - Alex Highsmith wins AFC Defensive Player of the Week award.  

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1592876992843894784?s=20&t=9-owv2wSeZvOEnY9L7Ud9A

Seems whatever team plays the Saints has a player win O or D player of the week..😎

On 11/16/2022 at 12:15 PM, Shebengal said:

Well, it sounds like no Jamarr Chase this weekend so I guess Fitzpatrick and Jackson Being out makes us even.

Side note: What a lousy week for me to have to share an office with the daughter of a former Squeelers player. She has a Squeelers license plate sitting on the wall next to her desk. UGH!!

Just heard a snide comment from my temporary office mate. "We play the Bungals this weekend."

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

Just heard a snide comment from my temporary office mate. "We play the Bengals this weekend."

Whenever some opposing fan says "we play the Bengals...", I always ask: "that's interesting; what position do you play?" 

Good for shutting things down. 

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Whenever some opposing fan says "we play the Bengals...", I always ask: "that's interesting; what position do you play?" 

Good for shutting things down. 

Normally that would work, but her dad played for the Squeelers back in the 60's. 

It's Ok. I'm rid of her after today. 

21 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Normally that would work, but her dad played for the Squeelers back in the 60's. 

Could ask to see her vestigial tail from all the juice he was using but that'd probably rile up Carol in HR

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

I’m curious what her dad’s name is and what teams of that era he was on. The 60’s were not kind to that franchise. 

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I’m curious what her dad’s name is and what teams of that era he was on. The 60’s were not kind to that franchise. 

IIRC, the Stealers pretty much sucked until Chuck Knoll got there.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/lists/bengals-Stealers-final-injury-report-week-11-jamarr-chase-dj-reader/

Final Injury Report

Ja'Marr Out :.(

Dax Hill Out (wanted to see more of him, more OJT experience)

Josh Tupo Out

Chris Evans Questionable 

Trey Flowers Questionable but he's Questionable when on the field, too.

No announcement on who is punting/holding.

I would like to see Christman but too big of a game and too risky esp as far as holding.

10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Crisman is starting

Yep.  Kinda surprised considering who we are facing and the importance of the game being a new holder and all.

BUT... Best of luck, Mr Chrisman.

The #Bengals are elevating P Drue Chrisman for Sunday’s game. He will get his shot. Kevin Huber has been in the loop on this plan. If Chrisman does well, safe to say job is his. If not, Huber is still here. Important note: Huber’s entire salary is guaranteed either way.

Bengals secondaryy  has been worthy of more national attention..

JB ............18td .6 int..103 rating

Oppenents.. 9td..8 int....77rating..

Bengals have 41 penaties..2nd lowest..

247 penalty yards is lowest..

Denver leads with 72 and 640.

Pickett and Mills lead league with 5 4th qtr ints..

Burrow with 1....

Archived