Bengals @ SteAlers part duex - Game Day thread

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Trentin Irwin Finally got to show his skills

This sounds overboard but hes another Keenon Allen in the fact that his routes are very crisp, great hands,  can go up and grab contested throws.

Hes a tough player and a good one..

He's done nothing but produce when given the opportunity.

1 hour ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Besides having great hands he is a super nice gentleman at training camp he was one of the few Bengals to  sign for my son along with Khalid Kareem they both stayed extra time to sign for kids class acts

Nice story..

Did you and your son watch his TD catch?

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

He's done nothing but produce when given the opportunity.

He was the spark they needed & earned that game ball.  Should be in the mix every week from now on.  Williams and Chrisman were both big on teams.  Gutsy call switching punter/holder midseason but it paid off.  

20 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

He actually signed autographs until every kid was gone and did it gladly

The only player to up Irwin was a few years back back up QB Josh Johnson took my son behind the block off rope while I took a photo of them my son was 9 at the time and will never forget that really nice guy and I am so happy that he has lasted as a Back up QB for many years in the NFL 

1 minute ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

The only player to up Irwin was a few years back back up QB Josh Johnson took my son behind the block off rope while I took a photo of them my son was 9 at the time and will never forget that really nice guy and I am so happy that he has lasted as a Back up QB for many years in the NFL 

My Nephew had a similar experience with Bruce Gradkowsi, he got to play catch with him before camp started one day.

Just now, stryker57 said:

did anyone notice the cheap shot  stooler wr pickens got disqualified for?  talk about a bunch of pissy ass crybaby losers,  intentional helmet to helmet on boyd while he was on the ground on the onside kick,  honestly they need to start suspending these losers. 

Didn't see the play but saw the ejection.  "About fuckin' time" or words to that effect. 

9 hours ago, stryker57 said:

did anyone notice the cheap shot  stooler wr pickens got disqualified for?  talk about a bunch of pissy ass crybaby losers,  intentional helmet to helmet on boyd while he was on the ground on the onside kick,  honestly they need to start suspending these losers. 

Being a dirtbag must run in the family.

Archived