Nashville Oiltans Week

25 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Although no one got hurt (that we know of anyway), the front-7 took a beating yesterday from Najee. They played well against him, but another week against Henry? 

They were great.  They kept Mr. Pratt clean so he say hello to Harris many times.  

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

As much as I loved watching Trenton Irwin yesterday, if Jamar is back I think this is he week they bring up Shelvin so they can have two beefy bodies on the Dline with him and Reader to stop Henry like they did last year.

Wonder if it's time for WR Mike Thomas to quietly into the sunset and let Irwin get a shot.

Is Mike Thomas still on the team?  No sightings recently that I can recall.

Just now, High School Harry said:

Wonder if it's time for WR Mike Thomas to quietly into the sunset and let Irwin get a shot.

Is Mike Thomas still on the team?  No sightings recently that I can recall.

Irwin needs to play better than Thomas on teams, if he does I'm fine with it, Irwan produces when given the opportunity on O, Thomas is 50/50 in that area.

10 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

As much as I loved watching Trenton Irwin yesterday, if Jamar is back I think this is he week they bring up Shelvin so they can have two beefy bodies on the Dline with him and Reader to stop Henry like they did last year.

I would hate to see him get plucked from the practice squad so I hope he stays on the active roster.

Tennessee Tuxedos week......  i expect a tough grinding game, if we can get pressure and slow the run with our front 4 we should be able to contain their passing game, on offense we just need to produce 1st downs, no lucky turnovers and keep our defense fresh, during the 1st half.... so we can make our adjustments and  dominate the 2nd half . 

Archived