Nashville Oiltans Week

Maybe I missed something but are the Bengals actually carrying 2 punters on the active roster?  Isn't this a waste of a spot?  They just lost a practice squad player too whom they could have brought to the active roster and gotten rid of Huber.  Why hasn't his geriatric ass been cut yet?   Or is there some roster quirk that allows them to take on 2 punters and it doesn't hurt them? 

57 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I can see a point: waive a starting SB tackle-who might actually be needed, and keep a spare punter. 

it isn’t as though Huber wouldn’t be available if really needed. 

Is Huber still the holder on kicks?   That is the only reason I can figure. 

One of the nicest surprises of this past game was Chrisman.  His punts were great, his holds were flawless from what I could tell (I looked real hard expecting potential mess-ups), and something subtle that I liked about him - his "ready" motion is closer to the ground and less obvious than Huber's.  It seems to me it's wise to be as "quiet" as possible with that, so good on him.

10 hours ago, stryker57 said:

who did they lose? all i see is they waived and cut people.

my god tibor have you been reduced to complaining about practice squad players ?,

while the team is winning? 

Jesus never fucking happy....

He has a point even with the hyperbole.  Two punters on the 53?  That’s weird.  Make a decision. 

5 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

He has a point even with the hyperbole.  Two punters on the 53?  That’s weird.  Make a decision. 

It would be nice if Huber made the decision for them but I don't think that's going to happen.

Now waiting to see if Prince and WR Thomas end up on the practice squad.

Scoreboard Watch

Turkey Day Gobblers

Go Loins Upset Buffalo

Go Vikes Beat New New England

Sunday

Go Us Beat Tightasses

Go Texans Upset Flippers

Go Da Bears Beat Da Jets

Go Jax contain Lemur and make him throw and Upset the Rats. Please.

Go Billy Price Cardinals Beat Chargers

Monday Nite

Go Clots beat the shit out off the Shitsburgh Dicks.

Nashville is a soft town in a soft climate with soft people, soft men, a soft football team, soft music, soft drinks, and soft serve ice cream. We win this game walking away, no theatrics like last year. 

The should change their nickname to the TN Bachelorettes. 

Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

D5CJDGrXoAU-V_w.jpg

Archived