Bengals @ Titans - Gameday thread

26 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Im warming to CBT...

Still learning but hustle and phsicality

fits in well here..

Physical corner, still has some work to do in coverage, but he's not afraid to hit someone that's for sure. Really good against the run.

6 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

WOW.  Butt Bud.  I hope using the words "Hayden Hurst" an "extension" is prophetic.

And I agree with those saying it is not impossible and will be friendly to both parties.

Maybe we just offer him Brienne of Tarth in his contract?

:ninja:

there are certain players this fanbase goes out of there way to praise like they are great when they just dont have a terrible game. apple played solid, but he isnt too good, he is the reason we draft a 2nd round CB this past draft. 

i like his attitude and shit talking, but he is a journeyman 1 year deal after 1 year deal borderline starter for a reason.

i know he went to OSU and all but lets take it easy. he is a 48 rated pass coverage corner on the season. and has 4 games under 33 coverage rating. and is giving up a 96 passer rating to opposing QBs.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:25 PM, Jamie_B said:

Physical corner, still has some work to do in coverage, but he's not afraid to hit someone that's for sure. Really good against the run.

Can't teach that part.  He's got some solid vet DBs around him for the rest.

9 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Just adds fuel to my fire regarding the NO-FINES on the f-ing Stealers.  That Pickens BS on Boyd was 100x worse than this Simmons infraction.

Still whizzes me off that Hendrickson was flagged for roughing the passer when a very similar hit on Joe was ignored.

24 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Philly having a walk-through kind of day against the Titans. 

Really really impressed with how well Jalen Hurts has developed. They’re going to be an incredibly tough out for the rest of the NFC. 

Archived