State Farm Chiefs Week

13 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

going to be a tough one. i strongly dislike their weapons vs our DB's, apple sucks, britt is sloppy yet scrappy, Bates hasnt woke up yet, gonna have to be a shootout i fear.

Likely. They have been dancing all over the once and eternal LAR defense today.  

Hopefully Chase and Mixon are back.  

KC is going to be a tough out. 

These Eagles are legit.  Gonna have to move Hurts up my list.  

Mahomes

Joey B

Hurts:  dude is playing great 

Allen 

Tua ???  His stats are solid

Lamar Jackson I guess

This is harder than I thought.  Father Time seems to catching up with the old guys.  Gotta have some mobility in todays game.  

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

every time they do that tomahawk chant shit I wish a herd of buffalo would get loose in the stands

shit is so cringe

I live in Atlanta and every time I go to a Braves and they do it I'm just confused and embarrassed for everyone that participates. 

They stop doing it one series when an opposing pitcher that is Native told them how offensive it was...but they started back and doubled down on it because drunk idiots love it...https://www.wjcl.com/article/atlanta-braves-tomahawk-chop/38103046

Lou was dropping 8 into coverage last year for the 2nd half of the championship game and held them to 3 points. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that this week. Between misdirections on screens and Kelce getting open to cause damage, they just never seem to stop throwing. I like daring them to run. Mahomes will do some damage with his legs if we do (probably not as worried about the other backs), but it could certainly be worth slowing things down, and maybe Patrick gets impatient and makes a couple mistakes. I think we're more balanced now, and with Chase back, I like our chances. Go Bengals!

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

Hopefully Chase is and Mixon are back.  

KC is going to be a tough out. 

These Eagles are legit.  Gonna have to move Hurts up my list.  

Mahomes

Joey B

Hurts:  dude is playing great 

Allen 

Tua ???  His stats are solid

Lamar Jackson I guess

This is harder than I thought.  Father Time seems to catching up with the old guys.  Gotta have some mobility in todays game.  

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

From the Jags on down, they are all shit teams. Why should their fans be concerned about the officiating? 

I would think they are not concerned about officiating because the officials are in the bag for them, always. What could they possibly have to complain about?

7 hours ago, A Rock said:

Lou was dropping 8 into coverage last year for the 2nd half of the championship game and held them to 3 points. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that this week. Between misdirections on screens and Kelce getting open to cause damage, they just never seem to stop throwing. I like daring them to run. Mahomes will do some damage with his legs if we do (probably not as worried about the other backs), but it could certainly be worth slowing things down, and maybe Patrick gets impatient and makes a couple mistakes. I think we're more balanced now, and with Chase back, I like our chances. Go Bengals!

Exactly, especially without Hill to blow the top off the defense I definitely like our chances. No one in the KC WR corps scares me with their speed, so if we drop 7 and 8 consistently I think we can hold them in check. 

1 hour ago, membengal said:

I would think they are not concerned about officiating because the officials are in the bag for them, always. What could they possibly have to complain about?

I will amend the Rats from the list—as they are not a shit team. Correct though—as to them—they have nothing to complain over. 

The rest doesn’t matter, as they will lose with or without officiating. Because, they are shit teams. 

1 hour ago, membengal said:

Well, this is fun...

Kind of interesting that throwing with touch is now a super power.  Used to be common.  Everyone is so geared to arm strength that accuracy is now special?  

I remember when Boomer replaced Blake the big differences were the audibles and Esiason’s ability to put touch passes over defenders. 

16 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Kind of interesting that throwing with touch is now a super power.  Used to be common.  Everyone is so geared to arm strength that accuracy is now special?  

I remember when Boomer replaced Blake the big differences were the audibles and Esiason’s ability to put touch passes over defenders. 

IIRC there is a quote floating around somewhere about accuracy being the #1 thing that Paul Brown looked for in a QB

LUCKY WEEK 13 SCOREBOARD WATCH

THURSDAY

Go New England beat the Bills

SUNDAY

Go Minny beat the Jets

Go Denver beat the Rats :rolleyes:

Go Philly beat the Titans (quit doable)

Go San Francisco beat Miami :gayfight2:

Go Bengals beat the Chiefs at 4:25 in our house ... doable, I think.

Archived