State Farm Chiefs Week

33 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Hope the lad gets better soon. 

I wish this was Covid (it’s not)—I’ve had it and didn’t feel 1/4 of this bad. 

Thank you.

Hope you improve soon.

I have actually talked myself out of going this afternoon/evening.

I feel meh but not bad.

Not up for the crowds and drunks etc.  If it was 1:00, I would probably go.

But feeling peaky enough that I don't want to go and get it.

Far too much going on in the upcoming weeks to feel like you do.

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I think it's 50/50 at this point, If we were playing the 1 o'clock, I'd bet against it. The 4:30 who knows. Good that Perine is playing well right now though.

Maybe some carries for Treyveon if Mixon cant go?..

Two beast mode runners..

8 hours ago, Cricket said:

I don’t recognize that passionate head coach.  Was he just here for that one game…or for just that one season?  🥷

He kept having his authority undermined by a doofus boss until he was a lame duck shell of himself & only going through the motions...   Clap. Clap. Clap.

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Maybe some carries for Treyveon if Mixon cant go?..

Two beast mode runners..

This is what I want to see as well. Love Perine but I would love to see what Williams could do with some more touches. 

On 12/3/2022 at 12:16 PM, GoBengals said:

shazier crippled himself being a dirtbag player. I find it rye rolling to celebrate his recovery the past several years. You did it man. And you were being a dirtbag when you did it. 

I think calling a guy who never learned to tackle properly a dirtbag.  I guess that makes David Pollack a dirtbag too.  Those two guys were brought up in a time where many were trained to tackle with their helmet.  As Stealers go Shazier isn't a bad guy. 

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

I think calling a guy who never learned to tackle properly a dirtbag.  I guess that makes David Pollack a dirtbag too.  Those two guys were brought up in a time where many were trained to tackle with their helmet.  As Stealers go Shazier isn't a bad guy. 

Wasn't it Shaizer who celebrated taking Gio Benard out of the game with one of his hits?

Just now, Jamie_B said:

Wasn't it Shaizer who celebrated taking Gio Benard out of the game with one of his hits?

I don't recall him celebrating it.  Maybe he did.  It was a terrible head to the facemask hit that should have been penalized.  The modified the rules to make what I already thought was illegal, spearing, illegal the next season.  Add that one to a long list of Stealer hits the league had to change the rules to stop. 

Shazier used his head over and over again to tackle.  Not necessarily as a weapon.  Just terrible technique. 

Archived