What a POS (Lamar Jackson)

• BengalBacker changed the title to What a POS (Lamar Jackson)
7 minutes ago, BengalBacker said:

He really tweeted it. He went back and deleted it apparently but it was real.

Yeah, I went back and looked around.  There are copies.  What a moron.  Your repost didn't look like the other copies of tweets on my screen so I doubted it.

I think PatternMaster summed it up best.

Not sure why he even went off.  He played well. If anything Oliver was stupid to run that ball in at the 2 min mark.  He could have taken a knee at the one, run the clock all the way down and have Tucker kick a walk off chip shot.  Not that I am complaining. 

If he can triggered over a Tweet, he probably shouldn’t be on social media or playing QB in the NFL.  

3 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Not sure why he even went off.  He played well. If anything Oliver was stupid to run that ball in at the 2 min mark.  He could have taken a knee at the one, run the clock all the way down and have Tucker kick a walk off chip shot.  Not that I am complaining. 

If he can triggered over a Tweet, he probably shouldn’t be on social media or playing QB in the NFL.  

Saw some of his interview.  He sounded very frustrated.  Guess that boiled over on social media.  Honestly, he probably isn't wrong, but a NFL QB reading the garbage that people say in public is not healthy.  They should not give a F.  Maybe if he had a good agent and the tools that go with modern agencies they could help him with that. 

6 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Has anyone ever smelt a football field?

Why would he post this, his agent should hire someone to handle his social media....oh thats right he's his own agent. Noone's going to ever mistake him for a smart man. 

pattern - he doesn’t have an agent. He’s negotiating his own contract. His mom is his closest adviser. Work here in baltimore this AM is gonna be extra fun for me.

Here’s an active ravens forum if you want some fun reading this AM (the discussion of the tweet is about 12 posts or so into the “Lamar’s post-game presser” thread)

(also the game thread there starting with the jags winning drive to the end is quite a read…)

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Ravens-24x7

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I’m certain the “taken out of context” rebuttals…or some ersatz “apology” will be forthcoming. 

But, then again, just who was he railing at? 

Not me. I was way too inebriated and enjoying the Bengals win. I had no idea the Rats lost until now.

I went to the Ravens message board and it looks like it's more against Jackson than for (though not by much).  He should know better hten to engage trolls, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

On a side note, why would anyone you go on social media? Calling it a cesspool would be an insult to sewers worldwide.

Archived