What a POS (Lamar Jackson)

35 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Damn I wish this could have happened to Tibor 

the best thing that happened to me when when Keith Rivers and Rey Maualuga blocked me when I ripped on them.  Think Pat Sims too 

I got blocked from Go Comics.

Twice (after the first returned with a new e and screen name)

No kidding.  Makes a body proud, boy howdy.

btw... not for profanity or vulgarity.

8 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Gotta be honest, this is a tempest in a teapot.  Jackson clapped back on social media to some rando.  Not a good look, but not a crime or anything. 

Yeah agree, but at the same time if some Internet Rando can get under his skin, if I'm the Bengals I talk all kinds of shit during our week 18 game about his contract to get in his head and make him play shitty.

42 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Yeah agree, but at the same time if some Internet Rando can get under his skin, if I'm the Bengals I talk all kinds of shit during our week 18 game about his contract to get in his head and make him play shitty.

I'm going to guess that Hendrickson has you covered.  I just wonder what exactly he says to opponents.  I mean, he has to keep in the Lord's good graces to help out with all his awesome plays. 

1 minute ago, CincyInDC said:

I'm going to guess that Hendrickson has you covered.  I just wonder what exactly he says to opponents.  I mean, he has to keep in the Lord's good graces to help out with all his awesome plays. 

Or Reader who I would have never guess was a trash talker.

I don't really care because I have told a lot of people to eat a bag of d in my life so I couldn't care less if someone else said something similar. I am not going to stand all high any mighty like some here sipping tea with their little finger sticking out while saying "ohhhh my stars!". 

54 minutes ago, Gary said:

I don't really care because I have told a lot of people to eat a bag of d in my life so I couldn't care less if someone else said something similar. I am not going to stand all high any mighty like some here sipping tea with their little finger sticking out while saying "ohhhh my stars!". 

Little different when a public figure posts it on the internet for everyone to see.  I'm not offended or shocked at all, in fact it's funny to me that some armchair QB nobody triggered him like that.

I don't think anyone's that upset over it but it was remarkably stupid and impulsive.

53 minutes ago, Gary said:

Yeah but I am pretty sure the last time you said something like that it wasn’t on Sportscenter, every sports talk show and your boss wasn’t asked about it for 3 straight days. 

He is working on a huge contract, why give Baltimore any reason to go “Hmmmm”.

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

He’s doing his Benny-like “rise from the deathbed to do really cool and neat things in the playoffs” impersonation. 

Pretty sure he's still the only player I've seen leave the field on a cart and be in for the next series

over-dramatic.gif

Archived