Kitna loves cheese pizza

20 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I endured it, so you wouldn’t have to. Still went to every home game that year, and all of the other years. 

You meant you endured the 70's? I vividly remember the 90's. 

I met a high school gf in 92, her dad was a big Oilers fan. He talked mad shit to me. He passed away right before last season... just sayin'... :whistle:

1 hour ago, Cat said:

You meant you endured the 70's? I vividly remember the 90's. 

I met a high school gf in 92, her dad was a big Oilers fan. He talked mad shit to me. He passed away right before last season... just sayin'... :whistle:

Yeah, I was speaking of enduring the '93 season (and before and after) while still attending the games. 

The '70's weren't too bad. There were some shit seasons later in the decade, but overall bearable. 

39 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Yeah, I was speaking of enduring the '93 season (and before and after) while still attending the games. 

The '70's weren't too bad. There were some shit seasons later in the decade, but overall bearable. 

I moved from New Orleans to Dayton in 1974.  Compared to the Aints, the Bengals were frikkng superstars.  Plus, there was a baseball team nearby that was decent. 

That 93 season was God Awful.  

On 12/2/2022 at 12:29 AM, GoBengals said:

all of this crowd.

give. me. a. fucking. break.

this forum and entire fanbase has spend an INCREDIBLE amount of time ENDLESSLY and RELENTLESSLY bringing up past bad players, akili, ki jana, toast hawkins, constantly rip burfict and pacman, henry, call people loser deadbeats thugs, busts, john ross, odell thurman, john thorton for what seemed like a decade, 

but allllllll the sudden cause you disagree that dalton was living breathing QB purgatory, its suddenly a problem, and people are "obsessed" and "rent free in his head" and "need to move on.

the same crowd calling palmer a quitter are the same ones saying people need to drop the dalton gripes.

its hypocrisy and its lame as hell and if i still have to fucking hear people crying about the list of players then im thinking its not really that weird or crazy that people are bitter about a QB who was here a decade and led a decade of seasons knowing with absolute certainty there he had no ability to win any big game, while really really good talent was placed around him.

its a forum, a mindlessly miserable wasted decade of the team isnt really that wild to be annoyed by and bring up.

So what crowd would a fella fall into if he thinks Palmer is a quitter AND Dalton sucks in big games?

Asking for a friend. 

On 12/2/2022 at 12:29 AM, GoBengals said:

as for the main topic. it sucks these dudes get slandered without details of the situation, obviously this is written as if he has 5 yr olds naked on his phone, the kid is 19, was it 17 yr olds who were sharing nudes?

That's a very good point.  Have a cousin & his HS sweetheart comes from a very conservative Catholic family.  She was a year behind him in school so as soon as he turned 18 they started threatening him with rape charges.  They were ready to ruin this kid's life over a consensual, perfectly average HS relationship just because they couldn't stand the idea of someone dating Daddy's Little Princess.  

Lot of room between this guy just being kinda stupid and an actual predator that needs to be tossed off a pier in a weighted sack.

Archived