Pregame Sideline Field Passes. - Bengals Affiliate NFL On Location.

I just found out recently, that NFl On Location company that does travel packages and stuff for teams, sells bengals ticket packages with sideline passes included.

I took a gamble(sorta) and grabbed a package for the bills and KC games, 2 tickets upper deck, basically cheapest ones they had was $675 for the pair. I then sold the tickets, 50 yardline upper deck, for $400 and $450, so I got sideline passes for like $130-ish each. I have seen a few auctions for a pair go for $1000 or more each time, so i felt it was a good deal.

but if its something you ever want to do, you get about an hour on the field for first warmups and everything up close before the game, i think about 20 minutes before kickoff they kick you out just in time to go back to your seats.

but NFL On Location is the spot. They appear sold out currently, they had browns game available too but all are not listed as of today. but worth checking into for the future if anyone is interested.

On 12/3/2022 at 4:29 PM, T-Dub said:

Curious as to how this plays out & what sort of perks you get, free Gatorade, whatever.. Let us know.  

so u show up when gates open

go to the check in tent by section 112. Scan pass. Get lanyard with sideline pass. 

walk to 110 go down the section and down steps onto field. 

from there the entire sideline is open just a rope to stay behind. So maybe 5 feet off the field. Watch warmups until 4. Then they tell you to get the fuck out. And go to your seats. 

I posted a gang of pics and videos on the Facebook page. Also went live 3 times on the Facebook group. 

B3DC3B4D-2904-465E-9988-EF9414A3E778.jpeg6EB62C0D-35E0-45A4-8F5A-5B396D31A40E.jpeg

34 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

go to the check in tent by section 112. Scan pass. Get lanyard with sideline pass. 

from there the entire sideline is open just a rope to stay behind. So maybe 5 feet off the field. Watch warmups until 4. Then they tell you to get the fuck out. And go to your seats. 

I posted a gang of pics and videos on the Facebook page. Also went live 3 times on the Facebook group. 

IMG_8138.MOV 174.67 MB · 0 downloads  

B3DC3B4D-2904-465E-9988-EF9414A3E778.jpeg6EB62C0D-35E0-45A4-8F5A-5B396D31A40E.jpeg

nice!

10 hours ago, GoBengals said:

You are not far from your (regular?) seat position, amirite? 

I have noticed this pregame area grouping from my perch in 104. I wondered what it was there for. Now I know! 

On 12/5/2022 at 7:50 AM, Le Tigre said:

You are not far from your (regular?) seat position, amirite? 

I have noticed this pregame area grouping from my perch in 104. I wondered what it was there for. Now I know! 

yea its section 110/111 entrance, and im in 106, and the rope on the field allowed us to go to about 106, maybe 104, so right by our sections.

Archived