* Bengals vs Chiefs - GameDay Thread *

What's this mean?  Really?  Asking for a friend...
Sorry, best screen shot I could get.
BONUS... the score at the bottom of the screen

HBBLGhhY_x96.png

Ja'Marr Chase called for taunting after making it rain on Reid

WNwqHGNF7uGSl1Ns.jpg

Share this Tweet

13 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I suppose if I was a Chiefs fan having hosted 4 straight AFCC I'd be a little confident too, but some of the takes on this site are hilarious

Enjoy....

Lenny "The Cool" Lounge - ChiefsPlanet

I spent about an hour reading there last night - it was…fun. 

5 minutes ago, membengal said:

I spent about an hour reading there last night - it was…fun. 

I don't know if us beating them 3 in a row means the "end of the kingdom" but man they just can't come to grips with the idea that we are a good team now

34 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I don't know if us beating them 3 in a row means the "end of the kingdom" but man they just can't come to grips with the idea that we are a good team now

I'm guessing that their fans just consider the Bengals a "WTF, why aren't we beating these guys" team and give us little respect.  Honestly, its like us and Cleveland in some respects.  I hope to get that monkey off our backs this weekend though.

1 minute ago, esjbh2 said:

I'm guessing that their fans just consider the Bengals a "WTF, why aren't we beating these guys" team and give us little respect.  Honestly, its like us and Cleveland in some respects.  I hope to get that monkey off our backs this weekend though.

I think the whole "bungles" thing is still hard for people to accept we aren't that team anymore, and that last year wasn't a fluke. I'm enjoying watching those kinds of fans (to include some of our own) slowly come to that realization. 

Yes we need to beat the Browns, I think that happens on Sunday. Watson looked pretty bad and I think we finally get over that hump this week.

4 hours ago, Griever said:

As clutch a throw & catch as you'll see but..

Watch our OT's.  Collins apparently confused by a basic DL twist leaves his man to unload on Burrow while he stands around blocking nobody.  Williams hopping on one foot just trying not to fall over while he gets worked like a blocking sled.

Of course JB takes the hit and delivers another dime but our OT's suck.

Seems weird to be bitching about o-linemen when the unit as a whole is playing about as well as any unit in the league right now. Especially after the game they played yesterday with Burrow only getting hit twice all day and Perine running wild. 

Archived