* Bengals vs Chiefs - GameDay Thread *

13 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Hell of a job by Tee to hang onto the ball, as that’s tough to do when you’re being tackled before the ball arrives. 

Absolutely clutch.  Would be a wonderful thing to be able to keep both he & Chase around.  

3 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

On the Perine killer stiff arm, if that had been Mixon he would have been shoved out of bounds for a three yard loss.

Actually, Mixon would have tried to outrun Tuna in a Can, gotten tackled around the ankles, and then slammed the ground in disgust because he almost broke one. 

It ended up not being a issue for them anyway because they still scored, but their fans are still complaining about Jessie faking the injury. NFL is saying players can be suspended for it, I'm not sure how they would prove it was faked, if I am a player I say I strained something and go back in on the next series anyway. 

NFL fires warning shot to teams that players can be suspended for faking injuries and draft picks can be taken - CBSSports.com

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

It ended up not being a issue for them anyway because they still scored, but their fans are still complaining about Jessie faking the injury. NFL is saying players can be suspended for it, I'm not sure how they would prove it was faked, if I am a player I say I strained something and go back in on the next series anyway. 

NFL fires warning shot to teams that players can be suspended for faking injuries and draft picks can be taken - CBSSports.com

Ridiculous, this shit goes on in every single game every single week and there's not a damn thing they can do to prove it.  Empty threats only make them look weak.

Funny how a loss to the Bengals always comes with some kind of excuse.

4 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Not only did he get owned he's still stuck on stupid.

His comments are now "worthless"...

Few things more pathetic than saying something incredibly whiny and stupid then accusing other people of "crying about it" when they're actually pointing & laughing.

That's some All-Pro level of butthurt on display.

13 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Ridiculous, this shit goes on in every single game every single week and there's not a damn thing they can do to prove it.  Empty threats only make them look weak.

Funny how a loss to the Bengals always comes with some kind of excuse.

I have no idea how they would even enforce it. 

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Ok, so we do it once it has to stop. Bates might have just needed a break 😎Remembering playoff game against teams during our no huddle with boomer. Teams faked injuries and they said how smart levy, bills coach was.  

Archived