* Bengals vs Chiefs - GameDay Thread *

2 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Zac Shula outcoached Reid.  I have no problem going for it on 4th down.  Call sucked though. 

Decision by Walrus to kick 55 yard FG was dumb.  Although maybe it’s because Mahomes was limped but I don’t think so. 

gotta give the Brewer to a Cincinnati guy. 

Travis Kelce 

Some are saying that Burrow audibled into that play call.

11 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

They were making mention of Perine getting over 100 yards rushing. Was that the first time KC allowed a 100 yard rusher this year?

No, it has happened twice, well, now three times.  Jacobs, Henry, and Perine.  There were others close but, they have given up over 100 total yards many times.

Just a great, well-played, well-officiated game between two good teams.  I love wins like this because the only "drama" was the one fumble and it both went our way and wasn't some dumb-dumb play, it was just one guy had more fight.

The only two groaner moments for me were the play call on 4th and inches and the drop by TB.

6 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Just a great, well-played, well-officiated game between two good teams.  I love wins like this because the only "drama" was the one fumble and it both went our way and wasn't some dumb-dumb play, it was just one guy had more fight.

The only two groaner moments for me were the play call on 4th and inches and the drop by TB.

That red zone holding call on Karras looked like a whole lot of nothing to me

Archived