Cleveland Football Team (Episode 2) Week

17 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Yeah the league is not going to flex Watson into a primetime game. 

Speaking of shit on primetime - Monday night Dullton action!

An odd flex and not exactly a prime time game...

but a Clowns and Rats flex to Saturday (??)

Following Week 13, the Baltimore Ravens will embark on a string of major divisional matchups, starting with the Pittsburgh Stealers in Week 14. However, one of their AFC North showdowns has been moved out of its original time slot.

The NFL has made some changes to the schedule for their Week 15 games, with the decision impacting Baltimore. The Ravens were previously scheduled to take on the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, December 18th, but now it is moved to Saturday, December 17th at 4:30 pm.

Why Deshaun Watson should fare better against the Bengals in his second game back: Mary Kay Cabot 

• Updated: Dec. 05, 2022, 5:41 p.m.|
  • Published: Dec. 05, 2022, 5:14 p.m.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/12/why-deshaun-watson-should-fare-better-against-the-bengals-in-his-second-game-back-mary-kay-cabot.html?outputType=amp

6. The Houston game is over.

Watson admitted that returning to Houston was incredibly emotional, and that he was holding a lot in. His forte is calmness under pressure, but as Stefanski pointed out, he’s human. 

Texans owner Cal McNair’s wife, Hannah, turned her back on Watson when he approached on the sidelines, according to longtime Texans beatwriter John McClain.

He was booed every time he took the field in the first half, and to a lesser extent in the second half. He was well-received by plenty of fans in pregame, but all the vitriol seemed to get to him. He’ll face some of it wherever he goes, but nothing like he experienced in Houston, where most of the 26 civil suits against him were filed. 

With that game under his belt, it should be easier to focus on football going forward.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Why Deshaun Watson should fare better against the Bengals in his second game back: Mary Kay Cabot 

• Updated: Dec. 05, 2022, 5:41 p.m.|
  • Published: Dec. 05, 2022, 5:14 p.m.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/12/why-deshaun-watson-should-fare-better-against-the-bengals-in-his-second-game-back-mary-kay-cabot.html?outputType=amp

6. The Houston game is over.

Watson admitted that returning to Houston was incredibly emotional, and that he was holding a lot in. His forte is calmness under pressure, but as Stefanski pointed out, he’s human. 

Texans owner Cal McNair’s wife, Hannah, turned her back on Watson when he approached on the sidelines, according to longtime Texans beatwriter John McClain.

He was booed every time he took the field in the first half, and to a lesser extent in the second half. He was well-received by plenty of fans in pregame, but all the vitriol seemed to get to him. He’ll face some of it wherever he goes, but nothing like he experienced in Houston, where most of the 26 civil suits against him were filed. 

With that game under his belt, it should be easier to focus on football going forward.

Aww... Poor, poor serial rapist.  Sure hope his 26+ victims don't distract him from (checks notes) playing professional football.

TF is this shit? "Well received by plenty of fans! See everyone? Lots of people don't care who you rape!"

Cabot should be embarrassed. The Cleveland Browns should be embarrassed, if I thought that organization was still capable of feeling embarrassment.

Think I might have to skip this Sunday.  I'm not up for 4 hours of the TV crew prevaricating about "off-field controversy" or more likely pretending that shit didn't happen at all.  Gross.

10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Aww... Poor, poor serial rapist.  Sure hope his 26+ victims don't distract him from (checks notes) playing professional football.

TF is this shit? "Well received by plenty of fans! See everyone? Lots of people don't care who you rape!"

Cabot should be embarrassed. The Cleveland Browns should be embarrassed, if I thought that organization was still capable of feeling embarrassment.

Think I might have to skip this Sunday.  I'm not up for 4 hours of the TV crew prevaricating about "off-field controversy" or more likely pretending that shit didn't happen at all.  Gross.

The Browns are not embarrassed.  They have his picture up on the side of the stadium. 

Bengals will run it on the Browns which makes their pass offense more dangerous.

Browns are very weak at both DTs and their MLB Takitaki is out..

Our interior will open gaps for Perine and Mixon.

I dont see the offensive firepower, with Watson so rusty, in their offense except Chubb..

On 12/5/2022 at 5:37 PM, High School Harry said:

An odd flex and not exactly a prime time game...

but a Clowns and Rats flex to Saturday (??)

The NFL has made some changes to the schedule for their Week 15 games, with the decision impacting Baltimore. The Ravens were previously scheduled to take on the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, December 18th, but now it is moved to Saturday, December 17th at 4:30 pm.

lol really WTF , i just dont see the primetime match up,   well at least they didnt flex us. 

11 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Peoples-Jones is sneaky, and seems to be able to find open seams. Can’t lose sight of him

Yeah he's improved alot.

I think Apple covers him...

CBT on Cooper is a task .

Then again they have to scheme to cover our trio.

Another tough physical AFCN game.

We have Joe..😎

Archived