Gruden agrees - Carson Palmer was a loser

5 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Speaking of the "Throwin' Samoan,"  I think Burrow broke some Bengals record he had in the Chiefs game.  I can't remember what it was.  Maybe something about rushing touchdowns?

Yes most rushing TDs by a Bengals QB in a season

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Jon Gruden is a bigot, and disgraced himself. 

True, but very likely these emails show the same of most NFL owners, but they won't release those emails. 

Except Mike Brown though.  Not because he's not a bigot (he likely is), but because his stupid ass probably can't figure out how to write an email

32 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

True, but very likely these emails show the same of most NFL owners, but they won't release those emails. 

Except Mike Brown though.  Not because he's not a bigot (he likely is), but because his stupid ass probably can't figure out how to write an email

He could write an email if he wasn't too cheap to buy a computer.

Gruden seems like such an edgelord.  CP may be a lot of things but he's also 6'5 & last I saw looked like he was staying in shape.  Old pudgy-ass Gruden calling him a pussy is pretty rich.  One of Carson's secret children could probably take him.  :ninja:

ah Gruden win a SB with someone elses built team then tank the franchise.. it was cool how his raiders playoff teams scored a combined 19 points in the final games of thier seasons in the playoffs.

the 12-20 record the two following seasons after winning a SB with Dungys team is very.. very good.

i guess what is most important to his success is how good of a drafter he was... and was great with trades...

3 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

ah Gruden win a SB with someone elses built team then tank the franchise.. it was cool how his raiders playoff teams scored a combined 19 points in the final games of thier seasons in the playoffs.

the 12-20 record the two following seasons after winning a SB with Dungys team is very.. very good.

i guess what is most important to his success is how good of a drafter he was... and was great with trades...

He was amusing as a commentator at least

"Ya know.. I call this guy Johnny Throws-Good 'cause he throws the ball real good!"

Archived