Jessie Bates, Bengals fined

10 hours ago, saphead said:

The inbreds get grandfathered in because that's their culture which sells product (lots of yellow dish rags). I can't believe I might be pulling for those pig fuckers tomorrow. barf

I guess “integrity of the game” is more important than “player safety”. 🙄

Zac was fined $150K and Bengals Organization $350K.  The same as the Saints as they were crying too.  The only thing I can say that is a positive about this is the NFL does not get to keep the money.  It goes to the legends players for help and charities.  Bates is appealing and it will get reduced as I don't think this is the amount from the CBA for an unsportsmanlike conduct.  They said minimum on these articles.  Were these fines increased?  If so, WOW!

4 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Zac was fined $150K and Bengals Organization $350K.  The same as the Saints as they were crying too.  The only thing I can say that is a positive about this is the NFL does not get to keep the money.  It goes to the legends players for help and charities.  Bates is appealing and it will get reduced as I don't think this is the amount from the CBA for an unsportsmanlike conduct.  They said minimum on these articles.  Were these fines increased?  If so, WOW!

With the salaries of the fined and profits for the organization..

Its pittence...

Jesse did the heads up thing to do albeit obvious..

Archived