Tommy Bay Week

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bucs-tom-brady-rages-official-missed-pass-interference-call-49ers

Bucs' Tom Brady rages at official over missed pass interference call vs. 49ers

49ers led 28-0 at halftime

On one particular play, Brady was looking for Chris Godwin in the end zone on 3rd-and-2 with about 2:37 remaining in the first half. It appeared 49ers cornerback Jimmie Ward bumped Godwin off his route just enough to disrupt the Buccaneers’ attempt to score.

Brady and Godwin were both looking for a pass interference penalty and Brady was seen screaming at the head referee as he expressed his frustrations. (isn't this some sort of penalty?)

Brady did the classic Big Jen earlier where they throw an interception and then look at their hand all "how could you betray me like this?!" as if it grew there overnight and has been whispering to them in their sleep telling them to throw wobblers into coverage

9 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Brady did the classic Big Jen earlier where they throw an interception and then look at their hand all "how could you betray me like this?!" as if it grew there overnight and has been whispering to them in their sleep telling them to throw wobblers into coverage

To be semi-fair, he did just hit a SF helmet with his right hand on the play before. 

15 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Brady is playing like he is 55 these days. 

I swear when you're young you think aging is a steady progression.  In reality the difference between 18 and 23 is nowhere near the same 5 years as 35 to 40.  I suppose it's different for everyone but it's certainly more of a rollercoaster.  For these pro athletes it's like they lose a step but can still get it done for a couple of years.. and then suddenly they lose all the other steps overnight.

Archived