Bengals @ Tommy Bay Watch - Game Day Thread

49 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Just watching the game on NFL.com since I missed it. 

what the heck was Burrow thinking taking a 25 yard loss on 4th and 3?  I know it came back due to holding but what the hell.  He really needs to stop these bone headed sacks.  It’s the worst part of his game 

I see you're new to football

14 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Opening Your mouth never helps anything be like Geno Atkins never said a word just let his play do the talking

good lord, it was Brady that opened his mouth. the entire D was responding in the locker room to the "fairly tough" comments from Brady. Apple was one of many. I wish you all would fucking chill out on Apple. 

1 minute ago, membengal said:

good lord, it was Brady that opened his mouth. the entire D was responding in the locker room to the "fairly tough" comments from Brady. Apple was one of many. I wish you all would fucking chill out on Apple. 

Apple is playing well

10 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Have to figure out how to avoid those tipped balls,

this is impossible, several QBs and past QBs have confirmed as a QB you are looking at the lb/dbs and routes, no attention the the linmen unless sack pressure, also im too lazy to find the breakdown there is a video breakdown of defenses doing versions of what we did to mahomes dropping extra guys, and a version of that is having a DL not blitz and play a passing lane, one of the DL on KC was doing this against volson and sometimes karras and cappa, its smart, and with a QB you cant blitz its your best bet. 0% joes fault and cannot be corrected. 

9 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Where is everyone?

i was at my house. you?

4th and Apple
dumb call, Zac

looks like desperation and panic.

it doesnt seem like he caught it, i assume he was hoping on an angle showing it clearly, but there wasnt really one, if one of the far ancient cameras wasnt so blurry maybe it could have... 

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

It’s called being busted up to smithereens on that side of the ball and facing 90% of the GOAT

pretty accurate, sprinkle in buncha new blood getting their feet wet. and tampa went to work on lots of new formations and motions, as romo truly enjoyed pointing out every 5 minutes.

9 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

A beat down might be good.  Maybe a little too full of themselves.  

lol yea go ahead and name off the list of players you think are too full of themselves on the roster. 

9 hours ago, Cricket said:

Maybe we’re copying the Viking’s game plan from yesterday.  :shrug:  

excellent foreshadowing

Sad to say... Tampa Bay wants it more.

so do you guys have a rolodex of cliche bullshit to say each week in the first half or do you google it or what?

9 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

They are being out coached

follow up to my previous comment, if it IS a rolodex do you share it or is it an app?

How on earth do we stop Henry and Chubb but let Fornette run on us?

the bucs are one of the worst rushing tams in the nfl, so setting out to stop the run as a mission isnt the case, with cleveland its all you gotta do cause watson cant beat you, so gameplan really.

We're screwed.

*narrator voice* but they were not screwed.

9 hours ago, steggyD said:

Way too many adjustments to make.

never

We're gonna lose this game

*narrator voice* but they would not lose this game.

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

We’re on to New England 

almost had to mop of these clowns real fast, that roster should be like that dudes podcast "Tampa Bay Players over 40"

9 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Who was the guy for the Vikings who said at halftime "we only need 5 touchdowns"?

We need that guy.

we have the beter that guy, his name is joe.... and lou.... and zac(h)? 

9 hours ago, saphead said:

Just go ahead and figure on 24-3 to start the 3rd. 

nope

Lou is going to have to make some serious half time adjustments

and boy did he ever.

8 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

You have to get some pressure with 4 rushers.  With both DEs out that isn’t happening.  Bad spot.  They didn’t come to compete.  Getting shown what happens when you mail it in.  

first part was right... but finished it off with cliche vomit.

8 hours ago, Cricket said:

Burrow should have run out of bounds 1/2 yard short of the first down.  2nd-and-one at the seven is better than first-and-goal from the six.  IMO.

lol dude fucking wut

8 hours ago, T-Dub said:

C'mon guys just 4 more figgies!

wut

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

This team simply cannot stand prosperity.

nailed it. per usual.

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Mixon is a waste

he is, a waste of talent with an oline who clogs running gaps like gold star clogs toilets.

7 hours ago, steggyD said:

Can he get another concussion?

(not really wishing that, but damn)

what. the. fuck.

7 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

neither back is getting anything the blocking hasnt been there, i sometimes have to question what games you guys watch

its wild. 

7 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

hit the ground sorry Pratt lol

*narrator voice* but it did not hit the ground.

7 hours ago, High School Harry said:

ADenaiji... penalty but that's why Mix got 5 yds

oh yes yes yes, the fact he didnt signal as eligible to cover the tackle is the reason he got 5 yards.. .yes... the defense was like "uhhmmmm he didnt get announced on the speaker so adiniji is going on a route for SURE.. 

who the hell are you fooling aside from yourself?

whats your logic here>? the illegal formation is the 6th linemen did report eligible, in what fucking way does that lack of reporting open a running lane. 

7 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Pratt and Wilson make a great DUO!

are they.... better together, brought to you by 5/3 bank?  *bengals youtube channel reference*

7 hours ago, Cricket said:

It might be worth the chuckle to read back through the first few pages of this thread.  It certainly seemed like this was going to be one Hell of an ugly loss.

i grab a beverage, crack my knuckles and dive in each week... it is exactly like this each week that we didnt come out and stomp a team.EXACTLY like this.

7 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Some people do other things besides the NFL. 

It’s not a sin. 

i feel like not worshiping our lord and franchise savior Joesus Christ should be a sin.

7 hours ago, tibor75 said:

And people think I'm a troll?

Laughable. 

you. are. not. going. to believe this...   ...

......  2 people can be trolls.

7 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

I like the lack of awareness from Romo near the end of the game:

Romo (paraphrasing):  "To Bengals fans, I want you to know something - coming back from that far down, when all seemed lost?  That's special.  That's really good."

Dude, have you been watching the Bengals at all this whole year?  We know exactly what this team can do.

romo was there for almost all of them, he knows, he never plays too much to either team, lots of fans butt hurt over his announcing today.. unless i missed stuff i dont get it... 

6 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Yahoo Sports NFL is so upset, they won't even change the Bengals record.  lol

ah, what year are you in? might be that yahoo has been pointless for 10-12 years... you could try a site that doesnt requite internet explorer.

joking aside, the nfl website might be the worst, havent used yahoo in forever, espn mobile site when im out and about seems to do best.. nfl app also worthless..

6 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

*cough* *cough*

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO BE A BENGALS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay Adams repping the Bengals again this morning : r/bengals

that show sucks without her.. GMFB

6 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

lol

5 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Just watching the game on NFL.com since I missed it. 

what the heck was Burrow thinking taking a 25 yard loss on 4th and 3?  I know it came back due to holding but what the hell.  He really needs to stop these bone headed sacks.  It’s the worst part of his game 

from what i am guessing he saw the flag as he rolled out looking for jamarr, saw him get mugged and the flag, and was just prancing around to try anything for the free play..

i was also furious at first... but on replay seems he was looking right at the flag...

his sakcs are fine, the ones that are on him are him trying to make plays, if it costs some yards.. he is joe, he tends to make them up.

id bet its a net positive all said and done.

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Worst division leader (6-8) in NFL history 

IMG_20221219_022406.jpg

id be fine with some sort of rule where even winning your division doesnt get you in if you have a losing record and another team has a 2+ game lead over you..

putting a pathetic losing team in hurts their draft chances and they arent going to win, so a team who won 2,3,4 even more games will have a higher pick because you were the best of a terrible division...

i guess in the instance of a team has a QB out for 6 weeks and took lots of L's would get screwed...  but its a sad situation for a few teams when this happens.

7 hours ago, tibor75 said:

the great Geno did nothing in every playoff game he ever played in.   Who cares about him 

2.5 sacks and 3 QB hits in 4 playoff games is actually decent.  Atkins was the least of our worries in the 4 playoff games he played in. 

Archived