Bengals @ Tommy Bay Watch - Game Day Thread

6 hours ago, GoBengals said:

lol yea go ahead and name off the list of players you think are too full of themselves on the roster. 

I'm not sure what is stranger, my overreaction to the Bengals playing a shitty half of football, or the responses like this. 

To respond:

1.  The Bengals did not show up to play in the first half and it showed.  As a team they weren't mentally prepared.

2.  I was pissed watching it.

The Bengals showed up in the second half and the Buccaneers put on a performance that reminded you of Andy Dalton in prime time.

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Head Coach Zac Taylor gave out game balls after the Bengals beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday 34-23.

Game balls went to linebacker Logan Wilson and D.J. Reader for forcing a fumble on Tom Brady during a sack in the third quarter of the game.

Cornerback Tre Flowers and linebacker Germaine Pratt got game balls for a pair of interceptions.

A game ball went to Tampa Bay-native tight end Mitch Wilcox, who scored the first touchdown of his career filling in for injured starter Hayden Hurst.

8 hours ago, GoBengals said:

wut

The score was 6-17. Hence, 4 more FGs to take the lead.

You realize this is a GameDay thread, right? People are reacting to good and bad plays in realtime. Often, yes, overreacting. 

Coming in after the game is won to berate people for things they posted in the moment . The team had dug themselves an 0-17 hole.. I mean, again . Yes people overreact to bad plays and you're not wrong but.. Kinda low hanging fruit with the benefit of hindsight. JS.

1 minute ago, Sea Ray said:

Anyone notice that Brady walked straight to the locker room after the game, not wanting to congratulate Burrow or any Bengal players? I thought that was kind of unusual

I was wondering about this.  The above is what I assumed, but then I saw a picture of Brady/Burrow after the game...was that from a previous meeting?  Or did the TV cameras just miss the meeting?  Curious.

11 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

I was wondering about this.  The above is what I assumed, but then I saw a picture of Brady/Burrow after the game...was that from a previous meeting?  Or did the TV cameras just miss the meeting?  Curious.

I'm pretty sure this was the first meeting of Brady/Burrow so that pic was from the game.

Archived