On To New England Hoodie Week

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/12/18/23515830/bengals-injury-update-buccaneers-nfl-week-15?utm_campaign=cincyjungle&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Injury updates after Bengals beat Buccaneers

The Bengals got the win, but several key players left the game with injuries.

10 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

I heard it was Hubbard's calf.  Early in the game they mentioned he had some back issues as well?  I hope that wasn't correct.

Didn't hear anything about a back, I'm hoping the boot is precautionary aka CJ Uzoma last season.

Sat 24 | Day .... Foxburrow MA

30°

SW 20 mph

Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 30F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.

:::::::::::::::::::

High of 12º here, cloudy and windy after two days of wet nasty stuff falling from the sky.

Good day for an away game.

Great day for fire in the fireplace and football.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Didn't hear anything about a back, I'm hoping the boot is precautionary aka CJ Uzoma last season.

Yeah, I went back and looked and Hubbard was on the injury list Thursday with a calf problem.  Just Tony Romo talking out his ass I assume.

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Yeah, I went back and looked and Hubbard was on the injury list Thursday with a calf problem.  Just Tony Romo talking out his ass I assume.

Need to get healthy, hoping we can get at least one of the DEs back and maybe Hurst as well. Sounds like Hilton and CTB should play. Maybe Henrickson can put a cast on it and suit up?

10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Need to get healthy, hoping we can get at least one of the DEs back and maybe Hurst as well. Sounds like Hilton and CTB should play. Maybe Henrickson can put a cast on it and suit up?

I'm not overly worried about missing Hubbard against NE.  Same with Hendrickson.  Best to get them healthy.  I think Hendrickson's injury is the least concerning.  The bone will heal.  I'm sure he's using devices to accelerate the process.  Harder to do with soft tissue injuries.

Archived