On To New England Hoodie Week

2 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Or Joseph Ossai.  I like him.  He's hungry.  Had a pass defended and quarterback hit.

Didn't he hit Brady's arm while throwing leading to an interception?

I like Ossai too, I think he's playing Hendrickson's spot with him out though, which is why I said Sample.

Yes Ossai caused that Int 

3 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Trey and Sam out.

Sample and Ossai in...

Im okay with that..

Does it really matter whos out as long as JB isnt?

No....

Shouldn't matter this week, but would be nice in the following two weeks with both QBs being alot more moble than Jones is. (Assuming Jackson is back by week 18)

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Shouldn't matter this week, but would be nice in the following two weeks with both QBs being alot more moble than Jones is. (Assuming Jackson is back by week 18)

There is an article on Cincy Jungle musing about bringing in a street FA or two DE’s for simple body purposes. Since the Bengals are down to only 3 true DE’s, it sort of made sense, although the guys mentioned haven’t played all year, and getting them up to speed would take almost as long as it would for Trey/Sam healing time. 

With that said, is there a PS body who can fill in for 3 weeks or however long it takes to get the other guys back? I’m only counting one. Carter kicking out? Anybody? 

Bueller? 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

There is an article on Cincy Jungle musing about bringing in a street FA or two DE’s for simple body purposes. Since the Bengals are down to only 3 true DE’s, it sort of made sense, although the guys mentioned haven’t played all year, and getting them up to speed would take almost as long as it would for Trey/Sam healing time. 

With that said, is there a PS body who can fill in for 3 weeks or however long it takes to get the other guys back? I’m only counting one. Carter kicking out? Anybody? 

Bueller? 

I wouldnt even know who's available.

7 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Bueller? 

raymond johnson is on the squad currently as a DE, so id imagine he gets called up, and im assuming a few LBs practice the edge role for specific formations as well perhaps?

1 hour ago, Griever said:

They used Samaje Perine for the pic

because if they had used Mixon's all of the

footprints in the snow would have been bunched in one

place where he was dancing around behind the line waiting

to get tackled for a loss... and then pounding his chest.

1.9 yards per rush average against Tampex Brady.

Archived