On To New England Hoodie Week

12 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Is Jackson Carman still on the Double Secret Probation list?

Why hasn't he been cut? He's been on the inactive list almost all year, use the roster spot for someone that can actually play.

2 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

No reason to press Higgins this week. It'll be a really conservative game plan due to the weather. Might as well play the slow white boys at WR

No, let the NE defensive staff prepare for our best and then be caught off guard when we put the subs in like Cleveland’s staff was. Besides, it’s not like Belicheck has NEVER played fast and loose with the injury report. 🙄

36 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

No reason to press Higgins this week. It'll be a really conservative game plan due to the weather. Might as well play the slow white boys at WR

20 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I actually expect Tee to have a big game if he is able to go. Belicheck likes to take away your #1 option which is Chase, so Tee is going to have to hurt them because of that.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tee in more of a decoy role.

And unleash The Two White Trents.

Actually, per weather.com the water in Fox Burrow for Sunday is 28º and sunny.

Not horrible like here so maybe it will be a Boston Tee Party.

10 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Trent Taylor also was limited with a hamstring

28 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

The game will be on Saturday. I'm more concerned about the wind

It seems like we're the premier game every week. Granted next week is on a Monday but that'll likely be the best game too. 

It's possible that we'll end the year with wins over every other AFC playoff team. Bet that's a rarity. It also shows how hard our schedule was, NFC South not with standing

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I actually expect Tee to have a big game if he is able to go. Belicheck likes to take away your #1 option which is Chase, so Tee is going to have to hurt them because of that.

I hear ya but if Tee reaggravates the hammy and misses the Buffalo and\or Ratbird games itll be costly..

NE doesnt score much and our D will make sure they're quiet in 2nd half..

Crapshoot but if hes tight ..sit him..

3 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

It seems like we're the premier game every week. Granted next week is on a Monday but that'll likely be the best game too. 

It's possible that we'll end the year with wins over every other AFC playoff team. Bet that's a rarity. It also shows how hard our schedule was, NFC South not with standing

Schedule yes...tough

16 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I hear ya but if Tee reaggravates the hammy and misses the Buffalo and\or Ratbird games itll be costly..

NE doesnt score much and our D will make sure they're quiet in 2nd half..

Crapshoot but if hes tight ..sit him..

I don't doubt they will. I feel like the coaching staff has been pretty conservative with injury status and kept guys out so they can continue to play over the rest of the season and post season rather than risk it, and feel like if we were in the playoffs right now some of these guys who might be sitting during a regular season game would be playing.

30 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I don't doubt they will. I feel like the coaching staff has been pretty conservative with injury status and kept guys out so they can continue to play over the rest of the season and post season rather than risk it, and feel like if we were in the playoffs right now some of these guys who might be sitting during a regular season game would be playing.

Right..

Coaching staff has been excellent in who plays when..

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

You can pretty much bet the January 8 game vs the Rats will be at least played at 4:30.

Doubt if they would have two prime time night games in a row esp home games.

Hope not, anyway.  Also would like to see the Rats choke and implode before coming to town.

Rats have Atlanta and Pittsburgh before they come here.  Not impossible.

And us, of course, keep on keeping' on.

BTW... I always hate to make predictions or even be positive because I am usually wrong, consider myself a jinx,

but I think Buffalo is in for a rude awakening here.

21 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

You can pretty much bet the January 8 game vs the Rats will be at least played at 4:30.

Doubt if they would have two prime time night games in a row esp home games.

Hope not, anyway.  Also would like to see the Rats choke and implode before coming to town.

Rats have Atlanta and Pittsburgh before they come here.  Not impossible.

And us, of course, keep on keeping' on.

BTW... I always hate to make predictions or even be positive because I am usually wrong, consider myself a jinx,

but I think Buffalo is in for a rude awakening here.

Rude awakening awaits every team they play here on in..

On 12/20/2022 at 3:46 PM, High School Harry said:

Is Jackson Carman still on the Double Secret Probation list?

what in the fuck are you talking about?

he lost his job and is now the backup on the depth chart, in the lineup, on gameday they carry backup tackles vs the extra backup guard...

you just spout the absolute dumbest shit that not only doesnt make sense but is based on nothing.

what in the living fuck are you talking about.

Just now, GoBengals said:

what in the fuck are you talking about?

he lost his job and is now the backup on the depth chart, in the lineup, on gameday they carry backup tackles vs the extra backup guard...

you just spout the absolute dumbest shit that not only doesnt make sense but is based on nothing.

what in the living fuck are you talking about.

Guess you missed the (intended) joke.

as for the game

the patriots defense seems to be about on the level of the bucs, perhaps better in a few situations like pass rusher. 

and they probably wont toss us 4-5 turnovers in a matter of 11-12 plays.

the game makes me slightly nervous, burrow mentioned how they change their looks weekly and how rare that kind of is, so you gotta be ready for anything.

and the left side of the line isnt ready for everything, fyi.

on paper we should beat them by 7-10, but in reality it seems like a chance of it being even.  but our defense is better than their offense and our offense is better than their defense.. 

but it could be a super close one or our gameplan could wreck them..

i felt similar last week but leaned more twards we should win by 10, first half went one way, second half went the other way..

Archived