Week 16 Saturday/Sunday/Monday Non-Bengals Games Thread

For some of us, esp the locals we can channel surf between us and New England on CBS and The Battle of the Birds, Falcons v Ratbirds on Fox.

Finish the night watching watching the Las Vegas Sois pummel the Squeels.

Scoreboard watch to see if the New Orleans Andys pull one out of their kazoos and beat the Turds in a game where the weather

will get more coverage than the game.

Nothing much else interests me other than unlikely upsets of Kansas City and Buffalo.

3 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

What are their tie-breakers, I wonder? 

Not sure but next week is meaningless.  Titans/Jax in week 18 is for the division no matter what happens next week. 

I assume this game will be flexed to Sunday night.  It will be win and in and a way to showcase Lawrence and Willis.

Seriously doubt Rats/Bengals if its for the division title will be flexed to Sunday night. 

8 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

The Dullton beats the Rapist. 

In that ice box, no one beat no one. NO made a few plays, and the Massage Therapist turned the ball over setting up a TD. 

Overall, a useless waste of electricity in a region where no human being should have been outside. 

3 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

In that ice box, no one beat no one. NO made a few plays, and the Massage Therapist turned the ball over setting up a TD. 

Overall, a useless waste of electricity in a region where no human being should have been outside. 

I didn't see how the crowd looked.  was it empty?

I think it's almost preferable to play Jacksonville on the road and being a 5 seed than it would be playing only one home game against the Chargers who torched us last year at home. We need the win next week to secure the 2nd home game, and possibly homefield advantage if Baltimore or Jacksonville were to take KC out (in this scenario they would be the 1 seed since we beat Buff and became 2nd seed). 

EDIT: This post is coming from someone who lives on the west coast and has never been able to travel to Cincinnati to attend a home game, although when OAK was in the bay area I did attend almost every game against them or SF when SF was home. 

5 minutes ago, Gary said:

I think it's almost preferable to play Jacksonville on the road and being a 5 seed than it would be playing only one home game against the Chargers who torched us last year at home. We need the win next week to secure the 2nd home game, and possibly homefield advantage if Baltimore or Jacksonville were to take KC out (in this scenario they would be the 1 seed since we beat Buff and became 2nd seed). 

EDIT: This post is coming from someone who lives on the west coast and has never been able to travel to Cincinnati to attend a home game, although when OAK was in the bay area I did attend almost every game against them or SF when SF was home. 

If the Bengals can get #2, I'm thinking they will play Miami.  Miami and SD are right now tied for 6/7 but SD has the tiebreak since they beat them.  

31 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Jax plays the Texans next week, Ten plays Dallas.

Jax has the division as of right now

They play each other in Week 18, it's going to be decided then.

Even if Jax wins and Ten loses next week it's all down to the last game now 100%. If they both finished 8-9 after last game where Ten beats Jax then Ten would have the 4-2 record and Jax would have 3-3 record in the division and they would be 1-1 against each other. So this game was almost meaningless to Ten because of Jax winning. 

I am glad Dalton won too. I still like the guy. He gave the Bengals 5 years of exciting regular season football along with AJ Green. Playoffs sucked balls but the regular season was always fun when Dalton was winning. I still watch the games that are on TV here, and will watch him and root for him getting a playoff win. 

5 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

If the Bengals can get #2, I'm thinking they will play Miami.  Miami and SD are right now tied for 6/7 but SD has the tiebreak since they beat them.  

I would rather have the Dolphins than the Chargers. 

22 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Eagles just ran a great play to go up 10 on 4th and 2.  The overrated T Diggs on Dallas exposed and embarrassed. 

Eagles are now 22 for 29 on 4th down for the year.  That's insane.  And the Bengals are among the worst.  Why?? 

Probably because of the fan base… 😎

25 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Eagles just ran a great play to go up 10 on 4th and 2.  The overrated T Diggs on Dallas exposed and embarrassed. 

Eagles are now 22 for 29 on 4th down for the year.  That's insane.  And the Bengals are among the worst.  Why?? 

Cause the Eagles play in a softer conference??..😎

Yeah..

Archived