Week 16 Saturday/Sunday/Monday Non-Bengals Games Thread

• Le Tigre changed the title to Week 16 Saturday/Sunday/Monday Non-Bengals Games Thread
1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Ugh I have no desire to watch the Stillers tonight with all the babbling and gushing about fucking Immaculate Reception and Harris.  

Go Raiders.  Beat the shit out of them

Raiders game is allways fun watching for me.

Josh Jacobs is having an All-Pro

caliber  season..

Go Raiders..

Stealers are like cockroaches. I was introduced to that shitty reality when they started 1-4 in 1976. (Yes, I just talked about it the other day.) If they ever start 0-9, you can rest damned assured that they'll finish 8-9 and squeeze into the 7th playoff spot. It will never end. I'll never get to experience that dream 2-15 Stealers season.

1 minute ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Stealers are like cockroaches. I was introduced to that shitty reality when they started 1-4 in 1976. (Yes, I just talked about it the other day.) If they ever start 0-9, you can rest damned assured that they'll finish 8-9 and squeeze into the 7th playoff spot. It will never end. I'll never get that dream 2-15 Stealers season.

That defense makes good offenses bad..

I mentioned Carr was better than good..

I was wrong..

11 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Stealers are like cockroaches. I was introduced to that shitty reality when they started 1-4 in 1976. (Yes, I just talked about it the other day.) If they ever start 0-9, you can rest damned assured that they'll finish 8-9 and squeeze into the 7th playoff spot. It will never end. I'll never get to experience that dream 2-15 Stealers season.

Who can forget 1989?  They lost to Browns 51-0 and the Bengals in week 2 42-10 (the game Ickey tore his ACL). 

They finished 9-7 and made the playoffs and the Bengals finished in last at 8-8. 

If Chargers and Dolphins win tomorrow, the Stillers are eliminated. 

7 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

That defense makes good offenses bad..

I mentioned Carr was better than good..

I was wrong..

I have no idea why the media continues to hype up the turd.  Carr is garbage.  

With the season on the line last year against the Bengals on 4th and goal what did he do?  The sorry ass didn't even throw it into the end-zone.  Pratt's INT didn't actually matter.  The ball had zero chance to lead to a TD.  

Archived