Week 16 Saturday/Sunday/Monday Non-Bengals Games Thread

5 hours ago, Griever said:

Penner had public relations write it up and probably ok''d that blah blah blah..

Or...

Maybe he didn't even read it..

His signing off on that idiot GM for trading away the future for a diva that's zoning out in games has ruined any chance of respectability

in the forseeable future.

22 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

The Denver trade for Wilson will go down  landmark disaster..

The Bengals have made some good trades thru the years mist recently BJ Hill..

Question is what disastrous trades

have they made the last decade or so?

Not trading the pick to New Orleans (?) and using it to draft Akili Smith.

45 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Not trading the pick to New Orleans (?) and using it to draft Akili Smith.

23 years ago, but yeah. 

I’m scratching my head for a head scratcher of a trade in the past 10 years? They haven’t exactly been the wheeler-dealers

Yeah, Chargers are right there with the Bills and Chiefs as teams (besides us) that could win it all.  Herbert is right there with Burrow IMO and if Mike Williams and Keenan Allen are healthy they’re an extremely tough out for anyone.  I’m not sure if Joey Bosa will be back, but him and Mack on the edge with Derwin James at safety give them enough on defense to make enough plays to win any game.  Dominate edge rushers are our kryptonite, especially with the Collins news, and they have two great ones.

1 hour ago, WRAPradio said:

Yeah, Chargers are right there with the Bills and Chiefs as teams (besides us) that could win it all.  Herbert is right there with Burrow IMO and if Mike Williams and Keenan Allen are healthy they’re an extremely tough out for anyone.  I’m not sure if Joey Bosa will be back, but him and Mack on the edge with Derwin James at safety give them enough on defense to make enough plays to win any game.  Dominate edge rushers are our kryptonite, especially with the Collins news, and they have two great ones.

Totally agree aside from

Herbert on JB's level right now.

Archived