On to the Buffalo flavored team

8 hours ago, tibor75 said:

It happened to me once.  Just standing in my apartment and I fell to the ground.  When I straightened my leg I could feel the kneecap slide back into slide.  Walked with a limp for a month 

Williams continued to play after his kneecap popout..

Maybe Collins was more serious??

I give Jonah credit for continue to play to help the line up to now..

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

I am vomiting saying this but we're rooting for the Stealers next week so Joe and the boys go into Monday night with motivation to win the division next week instead of week 18

sick team america GIF

An only very slightly better way to say it is "Lose Ravens." But knowing to whom still makes it sick...

29 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I am vomiting saying this but we're rooting for the Stealers next week so Joe and the boys go into Monday night with motivation to win the division next week instead of week 18

Stillers may be eliminated at the end of the day today so that would be even better 

34 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Stillers may be eliminated at the end of the day today so that would be even better 

Do we want them to be yet? I feel like if they are they may mail it in and if they are not they still have something to play for, even if it's futile. 

Bootsy Collins to perform ‘Fear Da Tiger’ on Monday Night Football 

The Bengals take on the Bills at Paycor Stadium on Jan. 2.

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Funk legend Bootsy Collins will perform at halftime of the Bengals’ Monday Night Football game against the Buffalo Bills.

The highly anticipated Jan. 2 matchup will take place at Paycor Stadium in Downtown Cincinnati. 

The Cincinnati musician will play “Fear Da Tiger” before the sellout crowd. 

Collins was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997. He is considered one of the greatest bassists of all time.

image.png.33494e57a64abbf6845b28ba646aa4bb.png

This is a REALLY good observation/point from Dehner in his column today at the Athletic:

During the season, Collins wouldn’t practice on Wednesdays as the team managed his injuries. That process opened the door for Adeniji to step in for those practices and load up on reps with the first team at right tackle. Wednesday practices aren’t particularly intense, relative to the more physical Thursday sessions, but they went a long way to building cohesion and staying fresh at the position if he needed to step in.

“A hundred percent,” Adeniji said. “It’s a natural transition. I get that work with (right guard Alex Cappa) and we kind of develop that chemistry. There’s been no doubt that’s been helpful throughout the course of the year.”

Archived