On to the Buffalo flavored team

3 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

He wants a Super Bowl championship to go with his HS state title at Moeller and his National Championship with OSU. 

Trifecta ..

Im relieved to have Hubbs and Trey, regardless of their injuries, on the field.

come Monday night..

They will make a difference in the win..

just read an article saying how much better Bill rushing attack is and thats why they will win. they had over 200 yards rushing last week, while the bengals are only averaging 60-70 yards the last 2 games. so i thought Damn....

then i looked up who they played.  3-12 bears with the 28ish ranked defense against the run... , 

Man i know the bills are everyones pet super bowl pick , but how about fair comparison.

geesh, still no respect

1 hour ago, saphead said:

I really hate waiting around for this Monday night BS, and now it's pushed to 8:30? I want to play today. There shouldn't even be MNF this late in the season.

I hate waiting too, but if the Ravens lose tonight it will at least give the team more motivation to take the division tomorrow.

4 hours ago, stryker57 said:

just read an article saying how much better Bill rushing attack is and thats why they will win. they had over 200 yards rushing last week, while the bengals are only averaging 60-70 yards the last 2 games. so i thought Damn....

then i looked up who they played.  3-12 bears with the 28ish ranked defense against the run... , 

Man i know the bills are everyones pet super bowl pick , but how about fair comparison.

geesh, still no respect

The Bills rushing attack is Josh Allen. Contain him is the key. Definitely not easy

Just now, Griever said:

Already starting to feel a little nauseous about tonight lol. Have a bad feeling about this one, although it might just be residual dread from mnf on Halloween night.

gotta let that ish go, friend.  This team might lose, but it won't be because of primetime weirdness.  I just look to Burrow and I know we have more than a puncher's chance in any given game.

Really, I am still savoring finally having, after all these decades, a Bengals team that can play in big games and I just look forward to seeing how it plays out. Win or lose. God bless Burrow (and what the coaches and front office has built). These are, literally, the good ol' days. Right now.  

From after the bye in 2021 to now has been about 17 months of first class awesome. I am grateful. 

1 hour ago, Griever said:

From the Bengals e mail sent less than an hour ago.

Predictions are all over the place but I'm taking my cheap poncho just in case.

At least it isn't a bomb cyclone with flash freeze and icy mechanized death roads on the way home.

Bottom line?  Who knows?

image.png.22d35e31eac61bff8f3109890bbf8bdd.png

Archived