On to the Buffalo flavored team

26 minutes ago, membengal said:

This is a REALLY good observation/point from Dehner in his column today at the Athletic:

Sounds similar to Chris Roling on "Bengals Wire" but...

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2022/12/28/bengals-overlooked-factor-hakeem-adeniji-replace-lael-collins/

Adeniji probably isn’t going to perform as well as Collins in the running game 

Hello, Samaje?

10 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Bootsy Collins to perform ‘Fear Da Tiger’ on Monday Night Football 

The Bengals take on the Bills at Paycor Stadium on Jan. 2.

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - Funk legend Bootsy Collins will perform at halftime of the Bengals’ Monday Night Football game against the Buffalo Bills.

The highly anticipated Jan. 2 matchup will take place at Paycor Stadium in Downtown Cincinnati. 

The Cincinnati musician will play “Fear Da Tiger” before the sellout crowd. 

Collins was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997. He is considered one of the greatest bassists of all time.

image.png.33494e57a64abbf6845b28ba646aa4bb.png

You know where Money Mac will be.

5 minutes ago, dex said:

Hubbard wearing his jersey for practice today. Seems like his calf injury may not have been as severe as Hurst's. Maybe they both will be available for Buffalo.

He is currently listed as day to day.

Hard to say if he plays even if he is good, this staff has been giving guys an extra week so they can be sure about it. Did it with Chase, did it with Hurst. Wont be surprised if he sits out more more week, or if he does go is given a snap count.

I wonder if the practice schedule for the Bills has been impacted by the monster of a storm?  Haven't seen any stories on this...but that whole area is a disaster zone...it's amazing to see just how bad it is.  The pictures are crazy...hopefully they don't find too many more poor folks trapped under the snow.

Sweet Lou will have them firing on all cylinders from jump, I have no doubt. 

How many penalties do we get just because of the sheer fact that someone was just a little bit too aggressive? THAT’s what concerns me most.

They’ve done great with penalties for the majority of the year, let’s jus keep it going. That’ll be the key to the ballgame, IMO. 

https://www.fox19.com/2022/12/30/how-you-can-participate-bengals-light-show-paycor-stadium/

How you can participate in the Bengals light show at Paycor Stadium

The light show will be held before the MNF game and during halftime.

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - The Bengals will have an enormous light show involving the crowd at Paycor Stadium ahead of the Bills game on Monday Night Football. 

Before player introductions and before the halftime show with Bootsy Collins, fans in attendance can hold up their phones when prompted to be part of the show.

Instructions will be displayed on the Paycor Stadium big screens beforehand. 

MORE | Bootsy Collins to perform ‘Fear Da Tiger’ on Monday Night Football

Fans must update the Bengals app to access game tickets and participate in the light show.

When prompted on your phone, you must allow microphone and camera access as the light show will utilize these features.

To participate, you will need one of these versions of the Bengals app: Android 3.4.9 or iOS 5.1.6.

Download the app here.

More info about the light show here.

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.fox19.com/2022/12/30/how-you-can-participate-bengals-light-show-paycor-stadium/

How you can participate in the Bengals light show at Paycor Stadium

The light show will be held before the MNF game and during halftime.

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - The Bengals will have an enormous light show involving the crowd at Paycor Stadium ahead of the Bills game on Monday Night Football. 

Before player introductions and before the halftime show with Bootsy Collins, fans in attendance can hold up their phones when prompted to be part of the show.

Instructions will be displayed on the Paycor Stadium big screens beforehand. 

MORE | Bootsy Collins to perform ‘Fear Da Tiger’ on Monday Night Football

Fans must update the Bengals app to access game tickets and participate in the light show.

When prompted on your phone, you must allow microphone and camera access as the light show will utilize these features.

To participate, you will need one of these versions of the Bengals app: Android 3.4.9 or iOS 5.1.6.

Download the app here.

More info about the light show here.

Hope we get to see that on TV.

Someone's winning streak is about to end. I predicted that we finished 13-4 when the team was 6-4, but the Bills, and Chargers scare the heck out of me. The Chargers beat us so easily last year at home. The Bills seem to play the same as the Chargers, but better of course. I think we will have trouble with the Bills, and the Chargers if they end up playing us in the wildcard game. 

Winning big…losing big…winning close…losing close. 

All looks the same in the standings. 

I don’t care if the Bengals win on the last play with a fumble recovery for a TD. Also don’t care if they win 50-10 and the third string is playing in the 4th quarter. 

Win…that is all

image.gif.3ad42098f13d600bf508ff2b705fe073.gif

2 hours ago, Gary said:

Someone's winning streak is about to end. I predicted that we finished 13-4 when the team was 6-4, but the Bills, and Chargers scare the heck out of me. The Chargers beat us so easily last year at home. The Bills seem to play the same as the Chargers, but better of course. I think we will have trouble with the Bills, and the Chargers if they end up playing us in the wildcard game. 

Trouble yes..

The Chargers and Bills have the most to worry about playing the Bengals..

Archived