COLLINS TORN ACL AND MCL - Season over for him.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

True but my thinking here is Collins will be clear in 7ish months to start again and if we can get a young guy to train up behind him that wont break down as easy as older vets do....

The way the Patriot defender fell into Collins’ knee I don’t think a younger guy would have held up any better.  Brutal play. 

4 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

I will assume Pratt played his way off the team and it might make sense to invest there for after 20023 but its not a need now. I am fine playing with ADG

As am I but you still want a 3rd guy in case one of the top 2 get injured but also to grow into a starter.

19 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

True but my thinking here is Collins will be clear in 7ish months to start again and if we can get a young guy to train up behind him that wont break down as easy as older vets do....

I have been a proponent in drafting OL in volume; there is a shortage of good ones in the league and it seems difficult to find good young ones. 

Whitworth is under contract with Amazon—at least until Thursday. He hasn’t played since February. He would be no where near any semblance of football shape. 

Have seen any and all musings—some honest to God serious—by media types, thinking of bringing him in. Planet crazy . 

The way Burrow is I don't think the offensive line helped him with his sack problem much this year. Seems he's on pace to be about the same as last year. 

I wish I could remember what they were talking about but I couldn't sleep and being on the west coast at 4am when I got up for a while "Good Morning Football" was on and they were talking about QB sacks and talking about how long the QBs hold the ball. They were talking about Cousins, Burrow and a couple others holding onto the ball too long or something stupid. If anyone watched it please explain. I did not do a good job explaining it lol. 

28 minutes ago, Gary said:

The way Burrow is I don't think the offensive line helped him with his sack problem much this year. Seems he's on pace to be about the same as last year. 

I wish I could remember what they were talking about but I couldn't sleep and being on the west coast at 4am when I got up for a while "Good Morning Football" was on and they were talking about QB sacks and talking about how long the QBs hold the ball. They were talking about Cousins, Burrow and a couple others holding onto the ball too long or something stupid. If anyone watched it please explain. I did not do a good job explaining it lol. 

According to next gen stats JoeyB is 3rd fastest in the league getting rid of the ball at 2.55 seconds.

Next Gen Passing Stats

Archived