Coaching changes/Candidates 2023

On 1/10/2023 at 1:04 PM, claptonrocks said:

Im not so sure Harbaugh is going anywhere.

Hes pretty much iconic up there..

They asked Harbaugh to take a paycut after 2020. With him being notified he's under NCAA investigation for a major violation, I think he'd take any NFL offer. Broncos owners went to Stanford and know Harbaugh already. 

7 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

^ Bieniemy needs to charge money to be every team's obligatory Rooney interview.

No kidding. I was going to say always the bridesmaid but it does appear like he is the token Rooney interview. He should do his next interview like Red does his last interview before getting his pardon in The Shawshank Redemption. 

On 1/13/2023 at 4:10 PM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

No kidding. I was going to say always the bridesmaid but it does appear like he is the token Rooney interview. He should do his next interview like Red does his last interview before getting his pardon in The Shawshank Redemption. 

Rumors are hes the new Commanders OC after this year. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/recently-fired-head-coach-bought-one-way-ticket-thailand-turning-down-job-offers-report

Recently fired head coach bought one-way ticket to Thailand, turning away teams interested in services: report

Kliff Kingsbury was fired Monday

This is so whacked on so many levels...

And I'll let it go at that.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/recently-fired-head-coach-bought-one-way-ticket-thailand-turning-down-job-offers-report

Recently fired head coach bought one-way ticket to Thailand, turning away teams interested in services: report

Kliff Kingsbury was fired Monday

This is so whacked on so many levels...

And I'll let it go at that.

Kingsbury is depressed so he will hit on all the Thai trannies. 

Upon further review, it appears that this gal is his "Gisele" . Lots of similarities. Model, foreigner...

Kliff is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend, Veronica Bielik, and they are getting along great, but it seems they are not married yet.

Veronica Bielik is a famous Polish fashion model, fitness enthusiast, social influencer, and entrepreneur from Poland.

https://geniuscelebs.com/kliff-kingsbury-wife-is-he-married-net-worth/

On 1/16/2023 at 6:52 PM, SF2 said:

You guys have obviously never seen a picture of Mrs Kingbury.  Absolute smoke show.  

Kingsbury-2.jpg

No, pass.  Yuck.  Yes she has a pretty face but... she looks like she needs to be on an IV.  Where are her hips, that alone tells me flat butt.  nah bruh.  If I want a trophy I can order one.

11 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

No, pass.  Yuck.  Yes she has a pretty face but... she looks like she needs to be on an IV.  Where are her hips, that alone tells me flat butt.  nah bruh.  If I want a trophy I can order one.

Really?  To each their own I suppose.  I guess that's why ice cream comes in so many flavors.

21 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

I agree, and yes really lol

I admitted she has a pretty face, her build is what is the hard pass.

I agree. My woman has promised me that she'll never look like that...😁

Seriously...first of all, this woman has made her looks her profession so it's fair game to pick apart her outward appearance. Having said that disclaimer, she is FAR too thin and boney. It's the Victoria Secret look and it's not for me. Give me Jennifer Garner over this any day. I'm not a Gisele fan either. These skinny chicks won't go out beer tasting with me and share an order of fried pickles

2 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

I agree. My woman has promised me that she'll never look like that...😁

Seriously...first of all, this woman has made her looks her profession so it's fair game to pick apart her outward appearance. Having said that disclaimer, she is FAR too thin and boney. It's the Victoria Secret look and it's not for me. Give me Jennifer Garner over this any day. I'm not a Gisele fan either. These skinny chicks won't go out beer tasting with me and share an order of fried pickles

Unfortunately, fit athletic women are no longer a thing in the US since there are so few of them.  The obesity rate in the US is around 40%.   

In Japan she would be normal.   Normalizing obesity is what the cool kids are doing. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Unfortunately, fit athletic women are no longer a thing in the US since there are so few of them.  The obesity rate in the US is around 40%.   

In Japan she would be normal.   Normalizing obesity is what the cool kids are doing. 

Yep.  I guess I'm old, but I don't get it on the "Kardashian Booty", much less the Nicki Minaj booty types, and far less of the Lizzo booty.

I'm actually not that big of a fan of the girl in the picture because of the probability of plastic, undoubted high maintenance, and the attitude/behavior that all implies.  But still, not bad to look at from a distance.

Archived