Coaching changes/Candidates 2023

3 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I don't think it can be understated how keeping Lou can help us keep some of our FAs on Defense.  Had he gone I don't think we would have been able have at least a chance at that.

Exactly. He'd have taken Pitcher, a coach or two from the defense and a slew of players

That said, I think AZ is a horrible job right now

5 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Give him a pay raise just for the hell of it. 

This is great news!!! :dance:And I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I bet Troy Boy and the rest of the Blackburn ladies 😉 have been in Lou's ear whispering sweet nothings all along :icon15:

5 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Exactly. He'd have taken Pitcher, a coach or two from the defense and a slew of players

That said, I think AZ is a horrible job right now

Just keep Murry from playing Call of Duty and he's not a horrible QB. Of course most of that is because he has D. Hop to throw to, when Hop was out Murry struggled.

9 minutes ago, Griever said:

Quite the continuity for the Bengals coaching staff, Callahan, Pitch, and Lou all back. Is Walters back? I think the Texans were interested.

Yup, Walters is back too, Texans went a different way.

Houston Texans to hire Bobby Slowik as offensive coordinator (houstonchronicle.com)

Arizona proved again why their franchise is going nowhere.

Lou was the clear choice, but I'm so happy the Cardinals are basically the desert Cleveland Browns when it comes to organizational competence. 

I actually feel sorry for the Eagles as they got both coordinators poached. Hard to believe they don't get any draft pick compensation for that huge of a subtraction. 

Archived