Will Jackson Carman suit up for Monday Night?

On 12/28/2022 at 3:01 PM, Sea Ray said:

If he doesn't suit up then it means the coaching staff thinks he sucks. It'll be very telling

lol.

not having him backup a spot he has never been a part of the depth chart means they think he sucks?

what the fuck are you even talking about..

"yea lets have the backup LG active to backup RT, otherwise he sucks" - what in the living fuck are you talking about.

the only reason its mentioned as they had him play some extra linemen in practice as the eligible receiver extra lineman.

what on earth.

On 12/28/2022 at 7:57 PM, High School Harry said:

Probably a trade for anything they can get just to get him off the payroll and use his salary elsewhere.

If anyone will trade for him rather than wait for him to be cut and bring him in to suck there.

What the hey?  Maybe he is one of those "needs a fresh start elsewhere" cases.

Will he suit up?  Probably the Bengals will be forced to unless they do pick someone up

or off of someone's practice squad.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for him and kind of feel bad because I really don't

but he lost me when he boinked the 15 year old.

He was in college and didn't know her age. The police investigated and didn't pursue charges. It was consensual, nothing malicious on his end. 

He's just not an elite football player, but neither are you or most people in the world. Cut him slack, you act like he beat up your Grandma.

9 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

He was in college and didn't know her age. The police investigated and didn't pursue charges. It was consensual, nothing malicious on his end. 

He's just not an elite football player, but neither are you or most people in the world. Cut him slack, you act like he beat up your Grandma.

My Grandma could beat him up.

16 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Agree about the charge on him.

No he isn't elie in the NFL but

he's proven nothing yet..

On Watson...he didn't force anyone..he paid them..they accepted..

Rotheisburger forced a young girl..

He's an evil POS..

Archived