Week 17 Non-Bengals Games Thread

If Miami wins, Shittsburgh is eliminated. How would the a-holes in black and yellow respond in their game vs Baltimore?  I.e., I don't know how to feel about the Miami game. I suppose they don't have much of a chance against the Pats without Tua?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/Stealers-elevate-huge-dt-renell-212827004.html

Stealers elevate huge DT Renell Wren to active roster

The Pittsburgh Stealers are calling in reinforcements for this week’s game against the Baltimore Ravens. Pittsburgh is calling up massive defensive tackle Renell Wren to the active roster for this week’s game to help slow down the Ravens potent rushing attack.

Wren checks in at 6-foot-5 and 315 pounds, giving flashbacks of former Steeler Dan McCullers. Wren is a huge run stuffer and Pittsburgh is going to need all the big bodies they can get to slow down a Ravens run game that racked up more than 200 yards the last time these two teams played.

In other defensive line news, Pittsburgh removed the injury designation for defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi and is a full go for this week. Pittsburgh also has newly-signed Johnathan Marshall who checks in at 310 pounds but has been a healthy scratch since joining the team. Could Marshall get a helmet this week as well?

***** I always kind of liked this guy.  Hopefully, be can still help the Bengals out even though he is no longer a Bengal. 

A huge game today—if one is a Tommy Bay or CAR follower. 

Winner in driver’s seat for NFC South. 

After the train wreck of the first half of the season for CAR, that they might actually win their division—and host a WC Round Playoff game—is amazing. 

Hate to say it, but the Massage Therapist is beginning to regain some of his past prowess. 

After a full off season with the CFT, they may be another division team to have to deal with. 

CFT pulling away from WFT

Teddy pick-six. Pats in front of Fish. 

Archived