Week 17 Non-Bengals Games Thread

Looking at the last week I won't ve surprised to see the Steelers get the last seed.

Pats Play Buff

Miami plays the Jets

Browns vs Steelers 

5 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Or the “If this happens, should so and so do such and such “ discussions, like the one hubby is trying to convince me that if the Bengals lose tomorrow night, that going on the road as a 5 seed and playing the AFC South winner would be better than hosting the Chargers at home. 😂

Well, it’s not the worst path, if everything shuts down. 

it would likely mean a change in climate from Florida to Buffalo in 6 days, but worse things have happened. 

4 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

I know the Squeelers winning helps us, but I really don’t want to see them anywhere near the playoffs. Go Browns next week. 

The Massage Therapist played pretty well today, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility. 

But, I could just tell by the telecast tonight—with every other close up shot being on Heyward or Watt, more likely the NFL wants PIT in at all costs. 

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Looking at the last week I won't ve surprised to see the Stealers get the last seed.

Pats Play Buff

Miami plays the Jets

Browns vs Stealers 

Now go wash your mouth out with soap. 🥷 

25 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Looking at the last week I won't ve surprised to see the Stealers get the last seed.

Pats Play Buff

Miami plays the Jets

Browns vs Stealers 

Jets are eliminated so I think Miami takes it and clinches the last spot next weekend. 

We have some great games next week though! 

Detroit at Green Bay 

Tennessee at Jacksonville

Patriots at Bills

All of those are Win and in games, except Detroit who would need a win and Seattle loss. 

The NY Giants are locked in at the 6th seed. Do they rest players against Phily and possibly get SF instead of Minnesota in the playoffs? If I were the Giants I would play for the win  so they are guaranteed to play Minnesota. 

Would the Bengals rather be a wildcard and beat up on Jacksonville? San Diego scares me. I don't want them in a wildcard game even at home, but I know we cannot avoid these things if we want to be a great team. 

3 hours ago, Gary said:

Jets are eliminated so I think Miami takes it and clinches the last spot next weekend. 

We have some great games next week though! 

Detroit at Green Bay 

Tennessee at Jacksonville

Patriots at Bills

All of those are Win and in games, except Detroit who would need a win and Seattle loss. 

The NY Giants are locked in at the 6th seed. Do they rest players against Phily and possibly get SF instead of Minnesota in the playoffs? If I were the Giants I would play for the win so they are guaranteed to play Minnesota. 

Would the Bengals rather be a wildcard and beat up on Jacksonville? San Diego scares me. I don't want them in a wildcard game even at home, but I know we cannot avoid these things if we want to be a great team. 

Miami has been trash lately I don't bet on them to win 

4 hours ago, steggyD said:

Are y'all kidding me? The stealers looked so bad. I'd gladly take them on in the playoffs 

Same with the Ravens.How did the Bengals manage to lose a game to both of them?

8 hours ago, steggyD said:

Are y'all kidding me? The stealers looked so bad. I'd gladly take them on in the playoffs 

It’s not Pick-Six who is the concern. It’s a constant Najee..Najee…some other guy…Najee. 

And the Bengals are down a tackle. A fully healthy Watt and an always scary Heyward. 

No way, no how. Send the Stealers somewhere else to die. 

8 hours ago, Gary said:

You sound like my husband. 

Last night I would find myself smiling every time the Squeels did something stupid and then thought... OH, Wait!

Kenny Pickupstix made to good passes (?) at the end of the game and Colinsworthless compared him to Mahones.

Also got a chortle out of Jackson on the sidelines wearing those ridiculous purple shades.

How the fudge did he see a thing?  He could have been discussing the game with Helen Keller.

7 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

I just watched the "Game in 40'" and I didn't hear his voice until the 2nd quarter.  It was pretty nice TBH. 

You missed him use the words "Hall of Fame" and "Kenny Pickett" in the same sentence. That was a solid laugh. 

I wonder if they let him roll around in the sweaty jock straps in the Stealers locker room after the game or if NBC still had to pay him 

Archived