* Bills @ Bengals - GameDay Thread *

4 minutes ago, BengalBacker said:

Some will think I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, but it sounds like Covid vaccine reaction to me. There's a lot of evidence out there of people dropping dead soon after the vaccine/booster, or weeks/months later.

Not saying that's what it is, but I wouldn't rule it out. Not looking for a debate about whether or not that's batshit crazy, but you might want to research it a little before you discount it.

Myocarditis from Covid/vaccine generally happens in a pretty short period after the immunne response.  Unless he had Covid or the vaccine in the past week or so it's highly unlikely.

1 minute ago, BengalBacker said:

Some will think I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, but it sounds like Covid vaccine reaction to me. There's a lot of evidence out there of people dropping dead soon after the vaccine/booster, or weeks/months later.

Not saying that's what it is, but I wouldn't rule it out.

What about a year after the shots?  My last shots for COVID were in December 2021, original were in May and June 2021.  Just wondering.

Just now, DanvilleBengal said:

What about a year after the shots?  My last shots for COVID were in December 2021, original were in May and June 2021.  Just wondering.

I'm no expert, and it seems no one really is. All you can do is research and decide for yourself what to believe, opinions vary widely.

2 minutes ago, Griever said:

It wasn't an egregious play by any means, Tee was just trying to gain yardage. Feel terrible for everyone.

At this point we don't even know if it was primarily the result of the tackle. Could be any number of things.

Just now, T-Dub said:

Would they intubate someone for that? 

Depends on how long his heart was stopped. He had a pulse but wasn’t breathing on his own when he was loaded into the ambulance.  Intubation to allow for oxygen is part of interventions.

Archived