* Bills @ Bengals - GameDay Thread *

I know you guys (rightly) don't follow soccer, but I've seen two identical incidents and both games were suspended and (thankfully) both players were okay.

Let's not fucking speculate and just hope he's okay and they cancel the game, probably list it as a tie.

My father in law had a colonoscopy about 4 years ago. After the procedure, he got up and tried to dress himself.  Fell and hit his head.  

He was talking and seemed ok but they sent him to the emergency room as a precaution.  Never made it.  Had ruptured a vein in his brain and died.  Zero they could do. 

I pray it’s not a brain bleed.  

2 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

I know you guys (rightly) don't follow soccer, but I've seen two identical incidents and both games were suspended and (thankfully) both players were okay.

Let's not fucking speculate and just hope he's okay and they cancel the game, probably list it as a tie.

If it was listed as a tie would Baltimore throw a fit?

2 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

I agree on not speculating, but, they were doing CPR, that means his heart had stopped. 

3 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

Probably list it as a tie.

I could see this if the game was tied ... And would be fine with it. But in this case it wasn't.

Not to seem insensitive, and it's not more important than Hamlin's health, but the Bengals should be given the win as they were winning. 

I can't see the NFL letting the game go on tonight. Unless Hamlin had a miracle recovery and could somehow return back to the sideline (which is unrealistic). 

So the issue is really just whether they call it a tie, or go with the last scoreboard.

Archived